Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
jtzim

Prince George, CA
153 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Now What?"

jtzim Basic Member
Thu 28-Feb-02 12:15 AM

I wouldn't take out a loan for that D100 just yet. In February 2000 Nikon announced that the 80-400 VR would be available in the summer of 2000, but it didn't make it to dealers until November of that year (at least in Canada). Like the D100, it also made its debut at the PMA show that year, but many nikon users (including me) waited impatiently for months for its arrival after we had put in our orders.

I'm planning on buying a D100 at some point as well, but am holding off on the purchase for now until I've saved up the $$, until others have beta tested the product, and hopefully until the price drops a bit. I'm thinking spring 2003.

-Ted-

Ted Zimmerman

My Website

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A topic tagged as having a question Now What? [View all] , ironhayden08 , Mon 25-Feb-02 11:39 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Now What?