Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Sign up Login
Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
AlanC

UK
2700 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Now What?"

AlanC Basic Member
Tue 26-Feb-02 05:55 PM

This depends on how soon you want the camera. If you're prepared to wait then I'd say hold off making a decision until you can see some samples from the D100. Assuming everything is OK here then you'll still be waiting until June or July - and possibly longer given the initial feeding frenzy which seems likely.

The other question to ask is whether the D1 has any features of particular value to you - such as the higher frame rate or more rugged construction.

Alan.

A topic tagged as having a question Now What? [View all] , ironhayden08 , Mon 25-Feb-02 11:39 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Now What?
1
Reply message RE: Now What?
2
     Reply message RE: Now What?
3
     Reply message RE: Now What?
5
     Reply message RE: Now What?
7
Reply message RE: Now What?
4
Reply message RE: Now What?
6
Reply message RE: Now What?
8
     Reply message RE: Now What?
9
     Reply message RE: Now What?
10