Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
fotabug

8 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: buying D1X/D100"

fotabug Registered since 01st Mar 2007
Thu 10-Oct-02 11:31 PM

I bought my D1x from Roberts Imaging. They are great to deal with and the price was good. I would recommend checking them out. I paid 4700 a year ago, so their price is probably better now. Ask for Jody. I don't think you should worry about what the EOS-1D is doing, it was way overpriced to start with. I know this will raise a rebuttal but I don't think the demand for the EOS has been that great, most buyers I hear from are going for the D60. For me, I prefer the D1x and doubt that Nikon's prices will be affected that much by what others are doing. The D1x is a great camera and demand is quite good. I say go ahead with your purchase and you won't regret it. That is my 2 cents.

Vern

A general, generic topic buying D1X/D100 [View all] , marek , Wed 09-Oct-02 04:59 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: buying D1X/D100