Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

NIKON CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT VERY HELPFUL

entman

princeton, US
56 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"NIKON CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT VERY HELPFUL"

entman Registered since 11th Aug 2002
Thu 03-Oct-02 06:52 PM

I just got off the phone with nikon customer service. I mentione a few concerns that I had:
1) No 30 day trial of capture 3 because I loaded the software on mac os10.2 to find that this software does not work. I was informed that the only way would be for me to reformat my entire hard drive when the fix is available.
2) I asked if the mac version of nikon view would be made to work on mac OSX soon and I asked if it will have the same capability as the pc version to program new curves into the camera as I have been experiencing exposure problems . I was informed that this was the first time they have had anyone complain about exposure problems. As far as a fix for nikon view she did not know when that would be available. It was recommended that I and anyone else with concerns, write a letter to nikon's corporate office and that I/we should not expect a response for up to 60 days. The address if you want anything done is:
Nikon INC., Corporate Office
Attention Quality Assurance
1300 Waltwhitman Rd
Melville, N Y 11747

A general, generic topic NIKON CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT VERY HELPFUL [View all] , entman , Thu 03-Oct-02 04:52 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: NIKON CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT VERY HELPFUL