Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
DRB

US
861 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Wide Angle Dig."

DRB Registered since 11th Sep 2002
Wed 02-Oct-02 06:44 PM

Help. I need to pick up a digital SLR to complement my Nikon N80. I like the D100 but the biggest problem is the 1.5 factor for the lenses. The widest I have is 19-35mm zoom. I need at least 20mm for the real estate shots I do. This would make my 19mm end a 28.5mm. I do not want to pick up a 14mm wide angle. Any ideas how I could get around this. Besides an $10,000 new Kodak nikon mount. Any Digitals in the same price range as the D100 with the capability to go 20mm. The reason I need the digital is sometimes I have to use the photos almost as soon as I take them and even a one hr. isn't fast enough or quality good enough. An ideas would be great. Thanks.

DRB

A general, generic topic Wide Angle Dig. [View all] , DRB , Wed 02-Oct-02 04:44 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Wide Angle Dig.