Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D1X vs Coolscan 4000 comparison

hilld

Tigard, US
89 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D1X vs Coolscan 4000 comparison"

hilld Basic Member
Sat 22-Dec-01 06:10 PM

Scott,

I appreciate the feedback, yes it was solicted. I am not a prima donna that cannot take criticism. I have not done a comparison like this before and wanted your (everyone's) opinions on how to make this the best comparison with what pictures I had.

I do NOT monitor web connections, that is a complete waste of my time and totally against what the internet really stands for. I only looked to see if people have viewed the pages, that is it. I regulary delete the log files, I just don't care about that. I don't even log IP addresses, I only log to see what pages/images were viewed. This is done to debug problems, etc when trying to view web pages.

Once again, I appreciate feedback both good and bad (can't take one without the other). After the holidays (once back from vacation), I will try to arrange it in a better way to look at them. The warning about the large file sizes were for people on dial up modems. I know nothing more frustrating than a page that won't load. The large files were only posted as links. Sorry about the confusion.

I will take Kent's suggestion and take images of some brick walls (will have to try to find some first) and post those images.

Thanks again,

Derek

I came, I saw, I took a picture

I came, I saw, I took a picture

A general, generic topic D1X vs Coolscan 4000 comparison [View all] , hilld , Fri 21-Dec-01 03:48 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D1X vs Coolscan 4000 comparison