Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

"RE: Nikon D1x"

Wed 10-Apr-02 12:47 PM

I love the 28-70 2.8 AFS. I think they make a 35-70 2.8 just not the AFS which is less. I like the speed of the AFS as well as the silence. I hate that motor focusing on the non AFS lenses.

I try to do as much natural light as possible when possible. The lens just allows so much more light in that i can use it quite often without flash..hand holding.

I use the 28-70 a good 75% of a wedding, I use the 17-35 AFS 2.8 for 15%, the 85 1.8 for about 10% and the mega 70-200 for about 5%. (The 70-200 is really too big for my little hands...other than that it is a favorite amoung those who use it.)

If you are shooting natural tung. light use the white balance on the camera, it can give you some great color effects.

A general, generic topic Nikon D1x [View all] , kauri , Mon 12-Nov-01 08:09 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D1x