Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Which Digital Wallet is best?

DaveDosch

San Diego, US
453 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Which Digital Wallet is best?"

DaveDosch Basic Member
Wed 18-Sep-02 04:11 PM

I get about seven to eight hours of continuous use out of the Jukebox if I'm just listening to music. Using it to view photos or video seems to have twice the drain on the battery (showing off a 350 picture event to some friends at the bar drained the battery in about 3.5 hours of continuous use), and connecting the USB port to a PC while on battery really drains the battery (connecting the unit to copy MP3's while on battery drained the battery in about two hours). Copying photos from the compact flash doesn't seem to have much impact on the battery use, I still get a lot of hours of use out of it playing music even if I transfer photos, though I can't say for sure how long since I usually go out with it charged, take photos for an afternoon while listening to my tunes, then plug the unit in to the charger when I tranfer the photos to PC. But the battery indicator is still usually about half full even after a long afternoon and several compact flash transfers. I'll probabily be able to give you more precise usage statistics after my trip to Cape Hatteras in October since I'll be using it all day long over the course of a whole week.

DaveDosch
Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but bubbles.

DaveDosch
Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but bubbles.

A general, generic topic Which Digital Wallet is best? [View all] , darrellyoung , Sun 15-Sep-02 08:55 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Which Digital Wallet is best?