Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon Capture 3 and Driver Problems resolved

benherrmann

Fuquay Varina, US
563 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Nikon Capture 3 and Driver Problems resolved"

benherrmann Registered since 17th Aug 2002
Fri 13-Sep-02 12:35 AM

Rick:

I confirmed that the link worked. I clicked on the link after I brought up the thread as if I was reading it like you did. It took me to right the page - but remember, the page is blank. The moment you arrive at the page you should then get a very small window asking you if you want to download the file.

I'll paste it here again:

ftp://ftp.imtc.gatech.edu/Incoming/Nikon/capture3_patch.zip

I had no problems - of course I have Earthlink Cable Broadband. Make sure there is no "period" at the end of the link , and make sure there is no space before the first "ftp" at the beginning at the link. Try it now because I am having no problem.

If you are having a problem, I have it downloaded and I can send it to you as an attachment . Contact me at benherrmann@earthlink.net. I don't know if it's legal for me to do that, but why get in the way of success!!!

Good Shooting...

Ben

A general, generic topic Nikon Capture 3 and Driver Problems resolved [View all] , benherrmann , Thu 12-Sep-02 08:07 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon Capture 3 and Driver Problems resolved