Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

my d1 x is shedding??!!!

sumeetinder79

9 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"my d1 x is shedding??!!!"

sumeetinder79 Basic Member
Mon 02-Sep-02 04:04 AM

hi, i want to know it anyone else is having these problems and what might be the reasons for them. the rubber skin of my d1x has started falling off. i mean it just sort of curls up and refuses to stick!!?? is this because of bad handling or too much heat and humudity. (the indian summer to blame perhaps??) or is it just because the build quality is'nt good enough???? i mean even the muti selector dial of the camera falls off!! ditto for the ribber lining of the eyepeice. where is the legendary reliability of the nikons when it comes to digitals?? even my slightly built f-80 has fared far better than the d1x.
Sumeet.

A general, generic topic my d1 x is shedding??!!! [View all] , sumeetinder79 , Mon 02-Sep-02 02:04 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: my d1 x is shedding??!!!