Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
fotabug

8 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D1x Info. . ."

fotabug Registered since 01st Mar 2007
Sun 01-Sep-02 02:32 AM

I certainly agree with those who have recently bought the D1x. I have had mine almost a year (Sep 5), and I am still thrilled with it. It has been everything I expected and more. If you can't get good results with it, I guarantee it won't be the camera's fault. I have learned this. Just about 100% of the time when I get less than satisfactory results, it is my own fault. One big thing I have learned is how vital it is to hold the camera still. I now use tripods more, or up the ISO setting. A sharp picture from the D1x can be enlarged an amazing amount before you see evidence of pixels. I would recommend that you borrow one or try one out at a dealer. Once you have it in your hands you will buy it. You could always be worrying about what is going to be released next. More advanced equipment will surely come, but you might as well never buy, because what you get will be improved on, no matter when you buy. To me, the photos I can create now are what count.

My two cents,

Vern Rogers

A general, generic topic D1x Info. . . [View all] , CCD1 , Thu 29-Aug-02 10:39 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D1x Info. . .