Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
genec57

St. Petersburg, US
219 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D1x Info. . ."

genec57 Basic Member
Fri 30-Aug-02 01:03 AM

Especially in the digital world, there will always be something that will be better - just like computers. And just like computers if you wait for the newest, baddest technology you will forever be at the starting gate.

If the D1X will do what you need to do buy it. It will still be able to do the same job tomorrow and next year. When there is something bigger, badder, faster; if it will do what you need to do then you will buy it - or not.

I got my D1X about a month ago and I still marvel when I pick it up.

There are several web based stores that can be trusted but B&H is the cream of the crop. They are scrupulously honest and totally dependable. You will probably have to be on a waiting list for the D1X.

Good luck,
Gene

A general, generic topic D1x Info. . . [View all] , CCD1 , Thu 29-Aug-02 10:39 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D1x Info. . .