Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Updated Comments about my D100 and Capture 3 Experience

ripps22

near Montreal, CA
34 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Updated Comments about my D100 and Capture 3 Experi"

ripps22 Basic Member
Thu 22-Aug-02 10:50 PM

Ben,
I hope I get this straight:
Camera: I use the "P" setting with the regular flash that comes up when I attach and power up my flash. For the overexposuresettings, I get 0.3, then 0.7 when I turn the wheel, so I leave it at 0.7 (not 7 !). This is my default camera setting, which I just don't touch.
Flash: On the flash I use TTL (without the matrix symbol) when in less then very well lit surroundings. By default, I also have the flash at + 0.7, which I leave as default as well.
Then in well lit surroundings (outdoors, bright day), the only change I make is to put the flash in matrix TTL (on the flash).
Don't hesitate to email me off-line if you want to discuss in further detail: fdekiew@videotron.ca

Frits

A general, generic topic Updated Comments about my D100 and Capture 3 Experience [View all] , benherrmann , Wed 21-Aug-02 01:21 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Updated Comments about my D100 and Capture 3 Experi