Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

The D1 as a second-hand purchase

wang168

US
10 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: The D1 as a second-hand purchase"

wang168 Basic Member
Sun 13-Jan-02 02:22 AM

Alan,
My D1 never arrived to my door due the fraud between seller(at Ebay) and seller's dealer. Seller received money from buyers and wired it to his dealer's bank account but the so called dealer never shipped the mechandises to the customers and vanished with the money before last year holiday. The seller received my check late due to Post office and bank closed for holidays and didn't wire it to his dealer, at the same time he received complaint e-mails from the others buyers, at least 50 people got involve.
Fortunately, I received my refund check today after few e-mails and telephone calls with the seller. First thing in tomorrow moring, I will order a D1X from Adorama.com in NY city, an authorized Nikon dealer, which quote me the price at $4200 USD after Nikon $500 instant rebate. I will report to this site sometime next week with my coming new baby.
Thank
David

A general, generic topic The D1 as a second-hand purchase [View all] , AlanC , Fri 21-Dec-01 04:36 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: The D1 as a second-hand purchase