Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Need to thin the lens bag out, could use some advice an...

JBD90

US
201 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Need to thin the lens bag out, could use some advice and comments"

JBD90 Registered since 24th Nov 2011
Sun 17-Feb-13 03:31 AM

My concern with dust is with fouling the sensor. believe me when I tell you that sanding a piece of wood on a lathe at 2000 rpm will send clouds of wood dust into the air that would make you wish you had one of those face masks that they wear all over Japan. I have to wipe my camera off with a fluffy brush when I leave the meeting. Unless you need to blow off your equipment in the areas you cited I think you would understand my concerns. JB

A general, generic topic Need to thin the lens bag out, could use some advice an... [View all] , JBD90 , Sat 16-Feb-13 08:23 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Need to thin the lens bag out, could use some advic...