Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Refurbished Nikon 70-200mm VR II

ajdooley

Waterloo, US
3378 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Refurbished Nikon 70-200mm VR II"

ajdooley Gold Member Nikonian since 25th May 2006
Mon 07-Jan-13 10:13 PM

Mark -
... and? If they do, and this lens isn't that old, the lens you buy tioday will not suddenly deterioriate and start to send back fuzzy photos. I hear this argument all the time. Waiting until the next iteration of any lens, simply means that you will be missing photos in the meantime. Do the photos of the death of the Spanish soldier, or the burning of the Hindenberg suffer any today due to improvements in equipment over the decades? I think not. It is because they were taken by photographers clearly more focused on events and things aroud them, and focused on their own perception abilities and technique than the future technology. Buy what you can afford and want NOW -- shoot pictures -- enjoy. And BTW, the 70-200mm f2.8 VR II is an astoundign performer. Enjoy!

Alan
Waterloo, IL, USA
www.proimagingmidamerica.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Refurbished Nikon 70-200mm VR II [View all] , mpage , Wed 02-Jan-13 01:32 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Refurbished Nikon 70-200mm VR II