Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
blw

Richmond, US
28545 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

"RE: KEH camera"

blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004
Sun 30-Dec-12 02:36 PM

I view KEH as the source of first resort for used gear. And certainly if it's graded EX+ it should be pretty nice. They aren't perfect - I once got a 135/f2 from them that proved to have a bent lens mount, but they certainly took care of the problem painlessly. I wouldn't pay more (or even equal) for used gear anywhere else unless I know the seller quite well.

Their BGN gear is usually just that: great value, although you can usually expect that BGN stuff looks like it's been used. Chances are that an EX+ item will visually appear to be new or just about new, missing only the original packaging and possibly with some dust.

Do note that in addition to the 14-day no hassle return, you get a 6-month warranty. I bought a flash from them earlier this year and it had an intermittent problem which in the end was a loose wire. (But I sure couldn't tell that.) I was without the unit for a week or ten days, but it's been 100% reliable ever since.

I've bought MANY times from KEH. Far too many, according to the CFO...

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

A general, generic topic KEH camera [View all] , smkunder Silver Member , Sat 29-Dec-12 07:29 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: KEH camera