Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

24-85 kit lens problem

BRK

Chelmsford, US
13 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"24-85 kit lens problem"

BRK Silver Member Nikonian since 04th May 2012
Sat 22-Dec-12 01:43 AM

Hello Nikonians,

I just got my D600 w/the 24-85 lens yesterday. I've been setting up configuration and practicing shooting tonight. A little while ago, I turned the camera on after it had timed out for a few minutes. I found that the kit lens was indicated as a non-CPU lens (F-- blinking in upper left of LCD panel). I tried another CPU lens, and the D600 recognized it. I tried the lens on my D700, and it also indicates it's a non-CPU lens. The lens hadn't been mounted or removed since I got the camera yesterday.

I assume that I'm going to need to ship it to Nikon for repair, but I thought I would ask for suggestions here first. Thanks for any thoughts. -BRK

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic 24-85 kit lens problem [View all] , BRK Silver Member , Sat 22-Dec-12 12:43 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: 24-85 kit lens problem