Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

24mm f/1.4 for Temples at Night

Blufox

Nampa, US
668 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"24mm f/1.4 for Temples at Night"

Blufox Registered since 24th Feb 2007
Tue 30-Oct-12 10:15 PM

I will be buying a 24mm f/1.4 lens prior to my upcoming trip to Kyoto, and look forward to doing some night photography of the autumn foliage and the temples at night!

For those of you with experience using this lens at night, do you have any tips? I normally shoot with my 50mm f/1.8 for night shots, so this will be a tad wider, which should be a nice option to have with me. If you have any samples of some of your work at night with this lens, I would enjoy seeing it.

Thanks in advance,
Larry

"Every moment in life is unique and will never be repeated. These are the moments that present the greatest opportunity for a photographer..."

A general, generic topic 24mm f/1.4 for Temples at Night [View all] , Blufox , Tue 30-Oct-12 09:15 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: 24mm f/1.4 for Temples at Night
Reply message RE: 24mm f/1.4 for Temples at Night