Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

105mm MF vs. 105mm AF

Gsilverback

Jamesburg, US
73 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: 105mm MF vs. 105mm AF"

Gsilverback Registered since 20th Jul 2007
Sat 08-Sep-12 11:20 PM

I also have the 105mm AF and I love it. For all my micro/macro shots, it works excellent. Just buy the AF version, you won't regret it. I bought mine used in mint condition and I was lucky. Great lens and the VR is great for handheld shots too. I used it to take a picture of a huge spider and their huge web at night. I used the tripod and the shots came out better without the tripod for some strange reason. Take care
EG
NIKONIAN_PHOTOGRAPHER ~FOREVER~ 2012

Jesus opened my heart, as the camera opened my soul, to see all the beauty, He's given this world to behold.~ {author unknown}

Visit My Nikonians Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic 105mm MF vs. 105mm AF [View all] , pqtrths Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Tue 28-Aug-12 01:06 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: 105mm MF vs. 105mm AF