Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I want a Nikon F6!

Thorney

Victoria, CA
22 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Got One for $999 NEW OEM - RE: I want a Nikon F6!"

Thorney Registered since 09th Dec 2012
Thu 31-Jan-13 02:50 AM

Hi, I just got one for $999 Canadian (at par with USD) from Lens and Shutter in Vancouver. They appear to be blowing out their stock. Very limited stock that is ... I called them at 9:30am when the store opened and the salesman found me one in their Langley store and it shipped out today. Should be here in a couple days.

I am a happy D200 and ecstatic D800 owner who recently picked up a very cherry F4 for a song with a a couple nice lenses. So, I was not in the market really for another film camera - but when I saw the online price of $999 I just had to have one. It has some good company as I have a Rollei 35S, Bronica ETRSi, Contax 139Q, a Shen-Hao 4x5, and an Ansco 8x10. I also have a Canon FTb for sentimental reasons as it was 40 years ago in 1973 when my folks bought me a brand new FTb at Sears for $269 - how awesome could that be for an eleven year old boy?

If you give L&S a call, who knows they just may find another one out there. Worth a try.

I am tempted to just keep it in the box but that ain't gonna ****ing happen! Now I just need to sell my Contax 139Q and Zeiss lenses... and the Rollei and the Ansco - not to pay for the F6 but to find them good homes Nice problem to have - I know.

In the Divine Light,
Thorney

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic I want a Nikon F6! [View all] , dbl_gt , Sun 08-Jan-12 05:18 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: I want a Nikon F6!
     Reply message Got One for $999 NEW OEM - RE: I want a Nikon F6!
          Reply message Got One for $999 NEW OEM - RE: I want a Nikon F6!