Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

If digital hadn't killed film. . .

avm247

Rancho Cordova, US
18758 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: If digital hadn't killed film. . . "

avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Charter Member
Sun 18-Mar-12 03:28 PM

One thing I do like about the F6 (I don't have it) is I-TTL flash. Having said that, I am still very pleased with the TTL of the F100 and my SB28 speedlights.

Cameras, especially the F bodies got bigger and bigger culminating with the F5 then the F6 was released and it was similar in size to the F100, no integral vertical grip. I remember a few posts questioning if the F6 was really an F (I think it is).

If Nikon were going to improve the F6, I'd like to see an F7 with current metering (3D Color Matrix II), AF (51-point), 100% viewfinder, perhaps interchangeable viewfinders, interchangeable focus screens, I-TTL flash...everything else could stay the same.

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard.

A general, generic topic If digital hadn't killed film. . . [View all] , InsuredDisaster , Sat 17-Mar-12 09:02 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: If digital hadn't killed film. . .