Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Fotodiox adapter for M42 lens

Leonard62

Pa, US
4419 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Fotodiox adapter for M42 lens"

Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library Nikonian since 15th Mar 2009
Sun 04-Dec-11 11:48 PM

I probably would not buy an adapter that had a lens element to allow infinity focusing. I would worry the resolution would be degraded. I believe that was the concern with using the older Canon FD lenses on the EOS bodies. But I do have a Pentax kit and when I want to use the lenses on a digital body I have a full frame Canon body for that plus for my Leica R lenses.

As for Pentax lenses I would like to try on a Nikon body I would choose the original Super Takumar 50mm f1.4 lens with the radioactive element. That's a super lens and was one of the best in it's day.

Len

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Fotodiox adapter for M42 lens [View all] , lensesandfilm , Mon 28-Nov-11 06:12 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Fotodiox adapter for M42 lens