Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS: Nikon GP-1 GPS Unit and Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Shutter...

col4bin

San Francisco, US
119 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"FS: Nikon GP-1 GPS Unit and Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Shutter Release"

col4bin Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Jan 2012
Tue 06-Nov-12 03:17 AM | edited Tue 06-Nov-12 01:39 PM by col4bin

I am selling a Nikon GP-1 and the MC-DC2 remote shutter release. The shutter release plugs into the GP-1 since the GP-1 uses the 10 pin connector on certain Nikon cameras. Both of these are in brand new condition and include original packaging and cables.

I am asking $150 for both items including shipping and PayPal fees and all offers will be considered. I am located in San Francisco, CA.

I am relatively new on Nikonians as I have recently switched from Canon. I have sold a lot of items on the Canon forum over the past 7 years. If you search for my username col4bin in this forum http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28608 you will see that I am an honest seller.

Thanks for looking.

My Web Page

My Nikonians gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic FS: Nikon GP-1 GPS Unit and Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Shutter... [View all] , col4bin Silver Member , Tue 06-Nov-12 02:17 AM