Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
ericbowles

Atlanta, US
10633 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Is NC2 Worth it?"

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005
Fri 09-Nov-12 10:57 AM

Capture NX2 is my primary editor. I have CS6 but only use it for special situations. Capture NX2 does an excellent job with Nikon NEF files allowing you to make several types of edits that are not possible with other programs. I find the Capture NX2 approach to selective editing much easier than masks. And the ability to make nondestructive edits and create multiple versions in a single NEF file is very efficient with organization and file space.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

A general, generic topic Is NC2 Worth it? [View all] , Scotty Silver Member , Thu 08-Nov-12 12:13 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Is NC2 Worth it?