Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Future of NX 2 and the best raft to jump to

robsb

San Jose, US
14991 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

"RE: Future of NX 2 and the best raft to jump to"

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006
Mon 05-Nov-12 03:47 AM

I am afraid you have missed the boat if you already don't own a version of pro 3 for NX2 as it is no longer available from NIK which is now owned by Goggle. Google sent me an email that said they were moving owner data to their system and would provide support for owned products. NIK was not an arm of Nikon and they do not own CNX2,Nikon does. Right now I am not taking any action to use any other product although I have always owned and use Photoshop CS6 Extended. I prefer CNX2 as it is much easier and quicker to use. I don't know what the future of CNX2 is, but I doubt it is going anywhere, updates continue on a regular basis. Perhaps you can find a version of CEP for sale on line.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Retirement is a gift of time - Don't waste it!
Old age is a special gift that very few receive. Be thankful if you get it.

A general, generic topic Future of NX 2 and the best raft to jump to [View all] , Caledonia Bob , Sun 04-Nov-12 05:15 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Future of NX 2 and the best raft to jump to