Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon View NX- over sharpening when changing anything, ...

Iguanas

Llangollen, UK
7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Nikon View NX- over sharpening when changing anything, even cropping"

Iguanas Registered since 23rd Apr 2012
Mon 23-Apr-12 10:21 PM

Thanks Rob,

I will try. I haven't downloaded Capture NX yet, as I am hoping to change my computer and I am afraid that I won't be able to transfer it to the new one (if it ever comes). But I'll give it a go.

Strangely enough, I was not even using picture control, the software seems to be sharpening the pictures just as I touch crop or exposure, e.g.

BTW, great shots, all of them, I especially liked the village and the ram in St. Kilda, and the standing stones in the Isle of Lewis, Bonnie Scotland.

Clemencia

A topic tagged as having a question Nikon View NX- over sharpening when changing anything, ... [View all] , Iguanas , Mon 23-Apr-12 07:10 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon View NX- over sharpening when changing anythi...