New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Great D300 For Sale

tfeazel tfeazel

Is from: Polk City, US
1092 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
tfeazel Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Registered since 12th Sep 2004
Mon 10-Dec-12 08:42 AM
This is my girlfriend's camera. We bought it last year from a fellow Nikonian from California. When it arrived it had 24,309 clicks, and it now has 33,458. Still a lot of life in this old girl.
This is a great camera and served my girlfriend very well, with one exception. She discovered the hard way that old Nikon lenses don't always work. That attempt was followed by a fairly expensive visit to Nikon by this camera. I'm not really sure what fitting a pre AI lens screws up, but Nikon fixed it, and it has been performing very well since then.
That lesson was learned in February, so we have had time to observe the cameras performance, and it seems very good.
We are only selling it because I have convinced her that I need a D 600; now she has my D7000, and I need the money.
I also have the box and two batteries. The original Nikon strap is also included.
I'm asking $700.
I can't figure out how to post images of the camera.
I was going to let them speak for condition, etc. but I'll describe it instead. Camera is in very good condition, with a few minor scratches and normal abrasions. It would not look new next to a new one, but it is in very good shape. On the KEH scale an Excellent+.
I am open to reasonable offers.

Tom
Visit my Nikonians gallery

G