Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FT: Nikon 28-300 VR, Nikon 50 1.2 AIS, Nikon 105 2.5 AIS - SOLD

hijazist hijazist

Is from: Houston, US
424 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
hijazist Registered since 16th Jul 2012
Sun 18-Nov-12 08:27 PM | edited Tue 27-Nov-12 02:02 PM by hijazist
I am looking for trades but I included sale prices below. I am looking to trade these for either one or more of the following plus cash either way:

Nikon 28 1.8G
Nikon 85 1.8G
Nikon 105 2.8 VR
Rokinon 24 1.4
Nikon 14-24 2.8
Nikon 24-70 2.8

1. 28-300 is in mint condition with box, hood, pouch, caps and everything that came with it. Asking $875 including shipping.

2. 50 1.2 is in very good condition, glass is perfect, focus ring is buttery smooth, of course no fungus or haze. Only some scratches on the body. Comes with both original caps and UV filter. Asking $425 including shipping.

3. Nikon 105 2.5 AIS is very good condition. Front glass is very clean, rear glass has a mark that I couldn't see in my photos but it's there. Focus ring is very smooth and of course no fungus or haze. Comes with both original caps and built in hood. Asking $150 including shipping.

Please let me know if you are interested and email me for pictures.

Thanks
Hussain

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G