Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Hahnel Battery Grip

MadPierre

UK
5 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
MadPierre Registered since 24th Apr 2012
Tue 27-Nov-12 10:29 AM

Has anyone any experience of the Hahnel range of battery grips, specifically the HN-D7000 Infra Pro?

I am interested in purchasing a grip for use with my D7000 but have to say that the Nikon model is coming in at a little too high a price Whereas the Hahnel seems like quite a good deal...depending of course on whether it is any good

Comments appreciated.....

Pete

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

tekneektom

Kohler, US
2003 posts

#1. "RE: Hahnel Battery Grip" | In response to Reply # 0

tekneektom Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Winner in the Annual Nikonians Best Images Contest 2015 Nikonian since 18th Nov 2011
Tue 27-Nov-12 07:23 PM

Pete,

I don't have experience with the Hahnel Battery Grip, however I ordered Neewer Vertical Battery Grip for Nikon D7000 Digital SLR (DSLR) Camera MB-D11 EN-EL15 from Amazon.com over a year ago and I couldn't be more pleased with it. I've used it extensively with 5,000+
exposures and I've never had a problem with it.

I purchased the Neewer because I thought the Nikon Grip was significantly over priced.

Tom

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

MadPierre

UK
5 posts

#2. "RE: Hahnel Battery Grip" | In response to Reply # 1

MadPierre Registered since 24th Apr 2012
Thu 29-Nov-12 11:20 AM

Thanks Tom... I will certainly look into that make. As you say, the Nikon grip seems very overpriced!

Pete

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

G