Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Role played by card in Slot 2

francine

Thornton, US
1051 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
francine Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jun 2007
Sat 27-Apr-13 01:18 AM

I set this to RAW & Jpeg. I took a picture and put card 2 in my computer it was RAW. I took card one and put it in my computer and it is RAW. Is there something I overlooked to get RAW on one card and Jpeg on the other. I have tried 3 times and changed it back to overflow and back to Raw&Jpeg, still only RAW. Also how do you preview the 2nd card on the camera. Is there a button to press I looked and cant find anything in the manual.Do I have a problem with my camera. I had it set to RAW & Jpeg for a day at the zoo and both were all RAW.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

martinjp

US
26 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#1. "RE: Role played by card in Slot 2" | In response to Reply # 0

martinjp Registered since 01st Mar 2013
Fri 26-Apr-13 11:32 PM

You also have to set image quality (the next item in the shooting menu) to raw+JPEG (actually raw+ F, N, or B). If image quality is set to raw no JPEG is generated to store on the second card.

Ronald_D7100

NL
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#2. "RE: Role played by card in Slot 2" | In response to Reply # 1

Ronald_D7100 Registered since 24th Feb 2013
Sat 27-Apr-13 04:52 AM

when you go to "miniatures" and than scroll down you automatically see card 2 content. it's one big row of pictures both cards in one go.

francine

Thornton, US
1051 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

#3. "RE: Role played by card in Slot 2" | In response to Reply # 2

francine Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Jun 2007
Sat 27-Apr-13 10:35 AM

Thanks. That was easy.

G