Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Matthew Gregory

Glenwood, US
318 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Matthew Gregory Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Oct 2011
Thu 08-Dec-11 11:59 AM

Through a series of exceptional circumstances I fell into a bit of scratch, and managed to score a new D7000!!!! I've been scratching for this unit since it's release - now I just need to get out and use it! WOOHOOO!!!!!
This forum (which I'm relatively still new to) was a great tool for reinforcing my decision to purchase this camera. Thanks to everyone that participates.

If it's not going to get me in trouble, I'd like to endorse Rowe Photo in Rochester, NY - the had it in stock, and took great care of me through the purchase.

Now I can FINALLY use all those awesome lenses that don't have SWM drives. I'm so excited I think I peed a little bit!!!! ; )

blw

Richmond, US
28579 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

#1. "RE: score!!!!" | In response to Reply # 0

blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004
Thu 08-Dec-11 11:59 AM

Sounds like too much information

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

G