Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Succesor of D700 and your opinion

NITROS

HR
12 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
NITROS Registered since 14th Dec 2010
Tue 14-Dec-10 08:55 PM

I'm planning to sell my Olympus system. Now in that plan I have few problems. First problem, that is very expensive. Second problem, I'm looking only for FX format. Third problem, when to buy camera.

I'm ok with first problem and I knew it that changing systems is expensive. Now a second problem. FX is only a D3 and D700. D3 is way too expensive for me so the second problem is solved.

But main problem is under number 3. Is it now a good time to buy D700 camera and system. I don't want to spend few thousands euros on a camera which will be replaced in a following month by nikon.

What is your opinion about this? Should I buy it now or wait for D800?

Btw. to see why is changing systems so expensive to me I own

Olympus E-1, Olympus E-3, ZD 14-54, ZD 50-200, ZD 8mm fisheye, ZD 50mm macro, Metz MZ54, Olympus FL50-R, etc....

2pixels_short

Anchorage, US
892 posts

#1. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 0

2pixels_short Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Registered since 16th Oct 2003
Tue 14-Dec-10 08:26 PM

Is purchasing a good previously owned / refurbished unit OK with you? If so, you could pick one up for around $2100 - $2200 USD - €1550 or thereabouts.

Then if and when the successor to the D700 is released, you could sell your D700 and put the money towards the new camera.

Mike in Alaska

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Asgard

East Frisia, DE
60629 posts

#2. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 0

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004
Tue 14-Dec-10 08:27 PM

You can wait and wait and wait.... Domagoj

There will be always a succesor.

Buy now and you will be happy.

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

NITROS

HR
12 posts

#3. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 2

Tue 14-Dec-10 08:31 PM | edited Tue 14-Dec-10 08:31 PM by NITROS

Heheheh that is something I already heard

@Mike

In Croatia the prices are really high, but I'm planning to buy camera from some other country. I would really like to buy new body, but lenses can be used.

briantilley

Paignton, UK
30235 posts

#4. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 0

briantilley Gold Member Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003
Tue 14-Dec-10 08:40 PM

Welcome to Nikonians!

My first question would be "why have you decided on FX-format?"

The D700 is a great camera (just not quite as great as the D3S...!) but depending on what you need from your camera system, DX - in the shape of today's D300S or even D7000 - can do most things just as well.

Before commiting to a purchase, just ask yourself what you need that DX cannot provide

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

NITROS

HR
12 posts

#5. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 4

Tue 14-Dec-10 08:50 PM

DX cant provide me such a level of dof I want. DOF is something I would instantly go to the FX format. ISO capabilities.

Jumping from E-3 to D7000 is not a option. And bigger sensor and ISO capabilities is one of the main reasons why I'm comming to the Nikon from Olympus.

Pouncer

Memphis, US
1231 posts

#6. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 3

Pouncer Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009
Wed 15-Dec-10 12:53 AM

If the D700 meets your needs and you don't want to buy a used camera, then I'd go with a D700 now. No one knows exactly when the D800 (or whatever) will be released. But surely it will be more expensive than the D700.

You're already spending a lot of money to change systems. No reason to wait until who knows when to buy a camera that costs who knows how much more than a D700.

Garrett

stuff: D700, D300, AF-S 17-35 f/2.8, AF 35-70 f/2.8, AF-S 80-200 f/2.8, AF 85 f/1.8 D

and: Ai 28 f/2, Nikkor-O 35 f/2 AI'd, Ai-S 50 f/1.8, Nikkor-K 105 f/2.5 Ai'd

This is my Nikonians gallery.

TomCurious

Bay Area, US
2352 posts

#7. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 0

TomCurious Registered since 03rd Jan 2007
Wed 15-Dec-10 02:35 AM

Normally, like others who have posted here, I would recommend to just go for it. The D700 is an amazing machine. After more than two years of owning one I cannot imagine anything better (and I even tried the D3S!).

That said, the D800 is just around the corner. Most rumors say spring 2011. It may come a few months sooner or later, but in summer of 2011 it will be 3 years old and most certainly have been replaced by then. I see you have a very nice Olympus setup now, so you could keep shooting it and then either pick up a D800 next year for perhaps $3000, or the D700 after all for less money than it sells for today (it will go down when the D800 is released). It would be a different story if you had no camera and would be missing out on a lot of shots while waiting for the D800.

As for FX vs. DX, you made the right choice. I used DX before and occasionally go back to it for light travel use, and I'm always thrilled when I can get back to my D700.

Tom
Bay Area Nikonian

http://www.tkphoto.me/

NITROS

HR
12 posts

#8. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 7

Wed 15-Dec-10 06:41 AM

Thats something I wanted to hear. So you said Spring 2011 is probably time when the new camera will arrive?

Problem would be if it doesnt come out

Because before buying Nikon I must sell Olympus and I have a lot of jobs going on. This is the reason why I'm asking this.

Len Shepherd

Yorkshire, UK
12722 posts

#9. "RE: Successor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 0

Len Shepherd Gold Member Nikonian since 09th Mar 2003
Wed 15-Dec-10 07:16 AM

There will be an improved version - nobody knows when.
Whether Nikon will upgrade the D3s first and D700 later (D3 came before D700) is up to Nikon.
Right now the D700 is heavily discounted - a D800 is likely to cost around 30% more when launched - with few discounts prior to perhaps 2012.
There is a lot to be said for a second hand D700 now so you can use it, and trading up to a D800 later.

Photography is a bit like archery. A technically better camera, lens or arrow may not hit the target as often as it could if the photographer or archer does not practice enough.

Len Shepherd

kotapb

Powell, US
44 posts

#10. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 0

kotapb Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Mar 2003
Wed 15-Dec-10 12:07 PM

Yes there will always be a new/improved versions, when? supply increase and demand falls which will conclude comptetive market factor for new or improved versions.

Even if D800 or ?? is released, which may or may not be affordable cause of demand or may have to wait for a while to get one in hand.

Also depends on how often you shoot and your shooting needs (unless you are living on photography)

Any how you have waited this long, why don't you wait until Spring and see if any news on new or improved camera and in meanwhile you can start exploring and investing on lenses.

So in spring, prices of existing D700 may come down, where you can grab one or buy new/improved if available. of may be you can invest in D3 at that time. but whatever it is, it will cost you a fortune.

Prasad-

NITROS

HR
12 posts

#11. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 10

Wed 15-Dec-10 12:24 PM

I have about 2 jobs a weak and I'm not living from photography.

Yes I know that it will cost me a fortune, but you got a good point. About lenses, I'm planning this change for a long time and I know everything what I need and what I want, so planning is over.

But you are right, if I would even able to get D800 he will be too expensive. I think that best way to do this is to buy a D700 as soon as possible and see what is comming next. At least I can sell it for pretty good price.

TomCurious

Bay Area, US
2352 posts

#12. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 8

Wed 15-Dec-10 02:26 PM

Of course there is no guarantee at what time it will come out, but there have been quite a few indications, the latest one being a D800 book that a French publisher has scheduled for March 2011. The D700 is Nikon's oldest camera in it's lineup, all others (D3100, D7000, D300s, D3s, D3x) are younger. So the D700 will be updated next.

Tom
Bay Area Nikonian

grillij

Piedmont,Qc, CA
253 posts

#13. "RE: Successor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 9

grillij Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Aug 2008
Wed 15-Dec-10 02:40 PM

len what do you mean " the d700 is heavily discounted" ?
I bought mine at my camera shop 3 years ago and it is now selling approx. 200$ more than what I paid for, in Canada.
This morning, one major camera shop in Montreal, Simon, is having a Nikon sale. The D700 is 2,239.95$ with a extra battery and a lowepro bag (value 120$).
I paid my D700, 3 years ago, 1,999.00$.

Jacques G

briantilley

Paignton, UK
30235 posts

#14. "RE: Successor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 13

briantilley Gold Member Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003
Wed 15-Dec-10 05:19 PM

Three years ago was before the global financial crisis, which resulted in significant price rises across the board. The D700 price is now on the way down again, in most countries at least.

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

NITROS

HR
12 posts

#15. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 11

Wed 15-Dec-10 05:23 PM

I heard rumors that D800 will be introduced in summer.
I don't have a time to wait till then so probably I'm going to sell my Oly equipment.

MEMcD

US
31603 posts

#16. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 11

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007
Wed 15-Dec-10 06:50 PM

Hi Domagoj,

Yes, the D800 will be more expensive than the D700 and likely remain at MSRP for a year or so until supply exceeds demand. The initial supply will be limited so availability for the first 6 months or so after release might be a problem as well. The other thing to consider is what the specs of the D800 will be. Will it be a high ISO body like the D700 or a high MP body to compete more directly to the 5D mk II. The D700 is a known quantity. If it fits your requirements get the D700 now and don't look back.
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

Len Shepherd

Yorkshire, UK
12722 posts

#17. "RE: Successor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 13

Len Shepherd Gold Member Nikonian since 09th Mar 2003
Wed 15-Dec-10 08:03 PM

>Len what do you mean " the D700 is heavily discounted" ?
Brian has already mentioned currency fluctuations - which strongly influence whether prices are higher or lower than 2-3 years ago.
Nikon's UK suggested price for the D700 is £2,247 including our 17.5% sales tax.
The street price is at least 26% lower - and no more £1,677.
There are either no discounts or perhaps a maximum of 7.5% discount (with a long queue at the discount price) for the just out D7000.

Photography is a bit like archery. A technically better camera, lens or arrow may not hit the target as often as it could if the photographer or archer does not practice enough.

Len Shepherd

Sventek

Perth, AU
123 posts

#18. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 16

Sventek Registered since 23rd Dec 2007
Wed 15-Dec-10 10:31 PM

I am also currently going through the agony of deciding what my next camera will be. I'm comparing the D700 with the D7000. At this stage, I'll be getting the D700. Why?

* Because I would like the benefits of a FF camera.

* I often work in challenging conditions (e.g., forced to sit in the back row of a theatre when I'm taking shots of calisthenics concerts), so I need something excellent with low-light conditions.

* I like to work with HDR photography, and the limit of three exposures in AEB on DX cameras is a pain in the proverbial for me.

* The price for the D700 has dropped from around $3,600 here to $2,750 (yes, Australians are ripped off severely, especially when you consider that our dollar is at parity with the US dollar).

* I almost certainly won't be able to afford the D700 replacement, given that it will almost certainly be over $4,000 here when it's released. You guys will get it in March 2011, while we'll probably get it in June 2011.

* I can't imagine anything a 'D800' would offer me that would make it a compelling purchase over what the D700 currently offers me. I don't shoot video; I don't really want to go to ISO 102,400 with anything; and 12Mp is more than sufficient for my printing needs at the moment. To be honest, I can't see anything else a 'D800' would offer.

Having said all that, if someone can save me $1,000 and convince me why I should get a D7000 I'd love to hear it!

grillij

Piedmont,Qc, CA
253 posts

#19. "RE: Successor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 14

grillij Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Aug 2008
Thu 16-Dec-10 12:10 AM

>Three years ago was before the global financial crisis, which
>resulted in significant price rises across the board. The
>D700 price is now on the way down again, in most countries at
>least.

Brian.
A new D700 is now selling for approx. 2,300$ us and a used refurbished is selling for approx. 2,150$ us.
I do not see the reduced price of the D700 yet, unless I am missing some information.
What was the highest selling price of the D770 since it came out on the US/CDN market?

I also think that if the next model, being a D800 or a D700something is oriented towards video - then the D700 will maintain it's value. Or maybe Nikon will keep on selling the D700.

Jacques Grilli

Jacques G

briantilley

Paignton, UK
30235 posts

#20. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 18

Thu 16-Dec-10 07:18 AM

>* I like to work with HDR photography, and the limit of three
>exposures in AEB on DX cameras is a pain in the proverbial for
>me.

In fact, the D300 (and D300s) have exactly the same bracketing cability as the D700. They all allow up to 9 bracketed shots.

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

RRRoger

Monterey Bay, US
3373 posts

#21. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 18

RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit. Charter Member
Fri 17-Dec-10 12:15 PM | edited Fri 17-Dec-10 12:33 PM by RRRoger

>
>Having said all that, if someone can save me $1,000 and
>convince me why I should get a D7000 I'd love to hear it!<

Having read these posts, I cannot think of any reason you would want the less forgiving D7000 over the D700.
And the D800 may never come.
The 80-400 Nikkor has been the oldest lens needing an update and none is in sight.

Have you shopped for a used of refurbished D700 camera body?
The refurbs are sometimes better than new due to personal attention when re-certifying them.

However, your new purchase may qualify you for some Nikon lens rebates.
I just bought three myself with my new D7000.
Oh No!!! I feel another NAS attack coming on.

NITROS

HR
12 posts

#22. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 21

Mon 20-Dec-10 06:46 PM

I found very good oportunity and it is most likely that Ill by used camera without guarantee. Do you have some advice what I need to look at on D700?

westcoast

California, US
835 posts

#23. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 21

westcoast Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Jan 2007
Mon 20-Dec-10 07:00 PM | edited Mon 20-Dec-10 07:04 PM by westcoast

I think the D7000 is the DX version of what the D800 will be when it is announced this Spring, and my guess is they will probably share the same batteries, grip and memory card. So I would use it's specs to determine if buying a D700 or D7000 now makes sense compared to waiting for a D800 in June 2011.

There are certainly advantages to either format, it depends on your needs. The new D7000 (DX) camera is lighter, less expensive and will most likely have the same high ISO capabilities. The bottom line is it depends on what you shoot, and if you read my blog below, maybe what your other camera body is right now.

http://www.esp-sportsphotos.com/Nikon-Talk/?p=211

westcoast

California, US
835 posts

#24. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 22

westcoast Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Jan 2007
Mon 20-Dec-10 07:13 PM

I sold my D200 recently and was asked the following questions by the potential buyer:

1. You bought it new in XXXX (as an official Nikon USA model?) and it has XXXX shutter cycles and is in roughly ex+ condition...do I have all of that correct?
2. I want to verify that everything as originally provided that should be included, is in fact included (manual, charger, cap, battery, battery door cover, LCD cover, strap, cables, software, etc)? I already have a nearly brand new battery that fits this camera.
3. Ever any damage or repair internally or externally however minute, including the mirror or sensor?
4. Non-smoking home/work/location environment?
5. Any known issues whatsoever, no matter however small (e.g. peeling rubber corners)?
6. Ever exposed to water, moisture, chemicals, climactic extremes?
7. Was the camera often held in such a manner that a heavy lens (70-200/2.8 or bigger) was allowed to hang from the mount for long periods, unsupported? (I'm just trying to avoid misalignment)
8. Anything else I should know about it before purchasing?

NITROS

HR
12 posts

#25. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 23

Mon 20-Dec-10 07:20 PM

Guys,

I'm really thankful for your advice about DX camera, but I'm only interested in FX format. I have a lot of Olympus equipment and I don't see much improvement if I buy some DX camera.

So I made my decision about FX format

TomCurious

Bay Area, US
2352 posts

#26. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 22

Mon 20-Dec-10 08:01 PM

>I found very good oportunity and it is most likely that Ill
>by used camera without guarantee. Do you have some advice what
>I need to look at on D700?

There is nothing specific that is known to fail with the D700. So just check the usual things: shutter actuation count, sensor dust, overall condition. Good luck!

Tom
Bay Area Nikonian

briantilley

Paignton, UK
30235 posts

#27. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 23

Mon 20-Dec-10 09:17 PM

>I think the D7000 is the DX version of what the D800 will be
>when it is announced this Spring...

Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding, no-one here has any knowledge of when a "D800" might be announced. We could all guess, of course...

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

RRRoger

Monterey Bay, US
3373 posts

#28. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 27

RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit. Charter Member
Mon 20-Dec-10 10:37 PM

>> no-one here
>has any knowledge of when a "D800" might be
>announced. We could all guess, of course...

I will guess:
"Spring" 2012
Yes, after the D400 and D4 are released.

However, Nikon has been full of surprises with the D3100 and D7000.
If they do release a D800 this Spring, they will sell a ton of them.

NITROS

HR
12 posts

#29. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 28

Fri 24-Dec-10 11:56 PM

Guys, I just want to say that I bought D700, Nikkor 50mm f1.4G, Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 and SB900 few days ago

I'm impressed
This camera is something great, maybe a greatest piece of equipment I ever had in my hand.
The image quality is superb and ISO capabilities are something unbelivable.

Thank you all for your posts and replies.

I must go back to play with my new baby

mchoi2

US
29 posts

#30. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 29

mchoi2 Registered since 04th Dec 2010
Sun 26-Dec-10 02:43 AM

I bought a D700 knowing full well, the successor is right around the corner and that the D700 will massively depreciate but I am in love, what can I say?

laslo

Bethlehem, US
194 posts

#31. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 30

laslo Basic Member
Sun 26-Dec-10 04:58 PM

>I bought a D700 knowing full well, the successor is right
>around the corner and that the D700 will massively depreciate
>but I am in love, what can I say?

Did the same recently. Bought a used one from a local camera shop with 90 dat warranty. One factor was that it uses same battery and grip as my D300. Since I do mostly sports I will alternate with one or the other as backup depending on lighting conditions.

Laslo
http://www.digitalexpressionsphotography.com

robsb

San Jose, US
14954 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

#32. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 30

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006
Mon 27-Dec-10 01:20 AM

I cannot believe the D700 will"massively depreciate" first of all here at Nikonians they only make up 10% of cameras, and any new camera would have to really be impressive to justify a greater price as many of the expected features like HD video are not a must have for many here. Unless the price is very close to what you can buy a d700 for now, an unlikely scenario, I think you will see little price movement.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Retirement is a gift of time - Don't waste it!
Old age is a special gift that very few receive. Be thankful if you get it.

texfoto

England, UK
139 posts

#33. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 32

texfoto Registered since 03rd Jun 2008
Mon 27-Dec-10 08:04 AM

>I cannot believe the D700 will"massively
>depreciate" first of all here at Nikonians they only make
>up 10% of cameras, and any new camera would have to really be
>impressive to justify a greater price as many of the expected
>features like HD video are not a must have for many here.
>Unless the price is very close to what you can buy a d700 for
>now, an unlikely scenario, I think you will see little price
>movement.

I think the only reason you won't see a price movement all depends on how much higher the D800 is. If it is close in price, the D700 will drop significantly. If the D800 is considerably more expensive (notice I said considerable, as in, stops you in thought), then the D700 will still be the bargain it is today compared to a D3 or D3s.

Ramesses

US
2035 posts

#34. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 0

Ramesses Registered since 29th Mar 2007
Wed 29-Dec-10 10:29 PM | edited Wed 29-Dec-10 10:46 PM by Ramesses

Hi:

This is a very interesting conversation; let me join in and give my two cents worth.

I have not been able to find anything on the internet about a probable successor to the D700, except for that idiotic news of a publisher announcing the release of a D800 book by this coming May. Therefore, everything I’m about to wright is sheer speculation on my part.

Nikon is due to announce the D4, D800 (?,) and D400. Besides the bells and whistles like HD video, Xpeed 2, etc, I would venture to speculate that the D4 and D800 will come with a 24MP CMOS censor. One of the reasons that the D3x is so costly is that 24MP censor is very expensive. I’m sure the price of the sensor included the costs of the sensor R&D. Now that they have recovered that cost, they can reap the benefits by mass producing it. That is why I believe that they have a lot of financial pressures to include the 24MP censor in D4 and especially a probable D800. I do not think that they will incur more R&D costs by introducing a new censor (I know that Sony manufactures the sensors, but still Nikon has to incur costs in adapting the censors to their specs.)

The D4 might be followed by a D4x with a 30+MP censor, but who knows.

I really have no idea what the D400 might look like. If we take the D90 and D300 as examples, then it would be likely that the D400 will have the D7000 censor. However, I’m not even willing to speculate on this one. Only Nikon knows.

From my perspective, I do not need more pixels unless I must print larger than 13x19. According to Photoshop, the maximum resolution I can get with a 13x19 photo is ~225 pixels/inch, which is below the 240 pixels/inch line. I’m yet to print 13x19 let alone require larger size prints. In addition, because of my fast primes, I do not need to go higher than ISO 1600/3200 in low-light or inside. Outside, under the sun, it does not matter. However, the biggest reason of all is that the D700 is an expensive camera with ~ 150,000 actuations left in it. I also have to recover the costs of my investment and use the D700 to the max. There is no reason to upgrade now or in the foreseeable future unless the camera, specially the censor, stops working and it is out of the extended warranty.

Best regards,

Hektor

A Nikonian in Kemet

My Blog: Hektors Blog
My Photo Album: Hektors Photos

NITROS

HR
12 posts

#35. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 34

Wed 29-Dec-10 11:44 PM

Thank you for your comment, but as you can see, I already bought new camera and I'm happy with my decision.

But thank you

Ramesses

US
2035 posts

#36. "RE: Succesor of D700 and your opinion" | In response to Reply # 35

Ramesses Registered since 29th Mar 2007
Thu 30-Dec-10 12:47 AM | edited Thu 30-Dec-10 12:48 AM by Ramesses

Hi Nitros:

Congratulations on your new D700. It is a great camera and, without any doubts, the best camera I’ve ever had. Enjoy it; it is a pleasure to shoot with.

Best regards,

Hektor

A Nikonian in Kemet

My Blog: Hektors Blog
My Photo Album: Hektors Photos

G