Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Looking for D700 with 28-300mm

conradcjc

US
59 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
conradcjc Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Nov 2010
Tue 01-Nov-11 12:20 AM

I am looking for a D700 with 28-300mm. I want a brand new USA model. It looked like B&H had that configuration last week which saved you $300 on the lens when buying it with the D700 body. The camera was out of stock but now that they have the D700 bodies back in stock they no longer offer that configuration.

If you know what place may offer this please let me know.

Thanks

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

JerryLoSardo

Frederick, US
1095 posts

#1. "RE: Looking for D700 with 28-300mm" | In response to Reply # 0

JerryLoSardo Gold Member Charter Member
Tue 01-Nov-11 03:13 PM

As of this afternoon, if you go to the BH site, search on the D700, you'll see a link that says "Buy together and save". Click on that link, and you'll see another link for the 28-300, offering you a $300 savings if purchased with the D700 body. From what I see, the offer is still there, but you just have to do a little digging to get to it.

Jerry LoSardo
Frederick, Maryland

conradcjc

US
59 posts

#2. "RE: Looking for D700 with 28-300mm" | In response to Reply # 1

conradcjc Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Nov 2010
Tue 01-Nov-11 08:16 PM | edited Tue 01-Nov-11 09:01 PM by briantilley

Yes!!! I found it and thank you. I ordered it and I am sure I will be happy with the camera.

Thanks again!
Chuck

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G