Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Pricing for Talent Head shots???

KFIELDEN

Lawrenceville, US
709 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
KFIELDEN Basic Member
Wed 22-Jul-09 04:26 AM

I don't know what forum to post this in, but I seem to glean the most from the people that frequent this one, so here it goes.

I do mostly weddings, and corporate events when it comes to making money with photography. The movie industry is making a move here in the Detroit, Michigan area, and with that is an increase of people needing head shots for modeling agencies.

My question is....what is a good source to use to figure out pricing??? I looked, and didn't find anything solid, other than there are many variables, like: number of locations, clothing changes, make up, proofs, prints, etc...

Please point me in the right direction to keep it to industry norms. I would hate to be "that guy" that did it for pennies on the dollar and #### off all of the other photographers that have been doing this type of work for years.

Thanks,

Karl

G