New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!

director1101

Is from: US
171 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
director1101 Silver Member Nikonian since 21st May 2009
Fri 28-Aug-09 06:01 PM
US
Due to unexpected expenses I must sell an excellent copy of a NIKON 17-35mm f/2.8 lens..I recently purchased this lens from a long time Nikonian (bigbear1) and this lens is everything he said it to be..Excellent++ Condition and very sharp...I received it on a Friday and photographed a wedding on Saturday in a 120 year old church and used the lens to show the beautiful old church and the pictures were excellent...as I mentioned, the lens is in excellent cosmetic condition (looks like new)..glass is perfect and body of lens looks as new...focusing is silky smooth and auto-focus is fast and accurate..the pictures are sharp on both my D700 and Fuji S5 bodies..previous owner stated the lens was in storage since 2006 and I believe it..shows little signs of use..you can check the previous listing for additional information..I received it on August 14 so the listing was a few days before that....

Includes HB-23 Petal Hood, CL-76 Hard Case and Front and Rear Lens Caps...Please look at pictures and email for any additional information...1260.00 firm and includes PayPal fees .. Shipping to Canada 35.00...I will accept a Cashier's Check for this lens also..

I have over 1050 feedback on Ebay ID director1101 without a negative in 9 years..100% positive feedback..I have purchased and sold several pieces of Nikon related camera equipment on Nikonians in the past month and have enjoyed making Nikonian friends...

Hate to part with this lens, however, I am selling due to unexpected expenses...have wanted one of these lenses for a long time and will purchase another when financially possible..

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

#1. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!" | In response to Reply # 0

Tue 01-Sep-09 06:51 PM
What are you asking for it?Thanks Terry
MasterGoa MasterGoa

Is from: CA
793 posts

#2. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!" | In response to Reply # 1

MasterGoa Registered since 17th Nov 2007
Wed 02-Sep-09 11:20 PM
End of second paragraphe tells all...

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

#3. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!" | In response to Reply # 0

Sun 06-Sep-09 09:15 PM
I'm a bit confused. You mention shipping TO Canada. Does that mean you're not in Canada? I don't want the hassles of customs if you're outside.

Bruce
shuashu

Is from: Scaroborough, CA
6 posts

#4. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!" | In response to Reply # 0

shuashu Registered since 28th Jun 2009
Sun 13-Sep-09 09:27 AM
where are you located? or we might meet up,it reduces the transaction fee and shipping fee.

#5. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!" | In response to Reply # 4

Sun 13-Sep-09 11:32 AM
Hi,

I live and work in the east end of Toronto--Scarborough.

Bruce
megancanada

Is from: CA
13 posts

#6. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!" | In response to Reply # 5

megancanada Registered since 26th May 2009
Sun 10-Jan-10 02:24 PM
Is this still for sale

reuben reuben

Is from: Mayo, US
10649 posts

#7. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!" | In response to Reply # 6

reuben Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Donor Ribbon awarded for his extraordinary generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Donor Ribbon awarded for the generous contribution to the 2014 campaign Registered since 21st Jan 2004
Mon 11-Jan-10 09:14 PM
The thread is about 4 months old. I would think not.

Simplify

Cormorants

G