Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

HELP!!!! Suggestion...

Doctordetroitauto Doctordetroitauto

Is from: Detroit, US
12 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Doctordetroitauto Registered since 18th Jul 2012
Fri 26-Oct-12 03:42 PM
I love the look of a picture with a "frame" around it. Does anyone have a suggestion for a program that is easy to use. Yes....I have an older version of Photoshop. I downloaded Picasa, but I removed it because it wrecked my computer...meaning it kept freezing up my computer...

I'm all ears...

Thanks
SheriB

Is from: Adams County PA, US
2007 posts

#1. "RE: HELP!!!! Suggestion..." | In response to Reply # 0

SheriB Gold Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. Nikonian since 11th Sep 2010
Fri 26-Oct-12 04:37 PM
you might get more answers if you ask this in a postprocessing forum or even the Cafe as opposed to a camera specific forum..

Sheri Becker

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

mklass mklass

Is from: Bremerton, US
18216 posts

#2. "RE: HELP!!!! Suggestion..." | In response to Reply # 0

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, ... Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his most generous donation in 2017 Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the 2017 fundraising campaign Donor Ribbon awarded for the most generous contribution to the 2015 campaign Donor Ribbon awarded for the extraordinary generous contribution to the 2016 campaign Donor Ribbon awarded for the most generous contribution to the 2016 campaign Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006
Fri 26-Oct-12 08:09 PM
Well, you can create it yourself in Photoshop, or check out OnOne PhotoFrame. Here's a link to the free, limited version: http://www.ononesoftware.com/products/photoframe-free/

You can also buy a version with more capabilities.

Mick
http://www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery
scenicshutterbug

Is from: Beaufort County, US
2553 posts

#3. "RE: HELP!!!! Suggestion..." | In response to Reply # 0

scenicshutterbug Gold Member Winner of a Best of Nikonians Annual Photo Contest  Nikonian since 27th May 2008
Fri 26-Oct-12 08:27 PM
Depending on the version of Photoshop you are using, there are some Actions provided which will create frames around images.

Karen

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Doctordetroitauto Doctordetroitauto

Is from: Detroit, US
12 posts

#4. "RE: HELP!!!! Suggestion..." | In response to Reply # 2

Doctordetroitauto Registered since 18th Jul 2012
Sat 27-Oct-12 06:47 AM
Thank You Mick!!! Exactly what I needed.

G