Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

[SOLD] For Sale or Trade: Nikon D200, US Version

robthelucky robthelucky

Is from: Saint Augustine, US
27 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
robthelucky Registered since 13th Jul 2009
Tue 15-Sep-09 12:04 PM | edited Tue 15-Sep-09 02:35 PM by robthelucky
I have a 3 month old Nikon D200. I have decided to upgrade to a D700 and figured THIS would be the place to start.

The camera is in great shape and has less than 3300 actuations. It is a US copy and has all cables, caps, box, inserts and all of the paper work. The registration and warranty cards are in the box and have not been filled out.

I am looking to bridge the gap between where I am, a D200, and where I want to be, a D700. I am asking for $600 Paypal'd, insured and shipped within the 48 or similar value in trade towards a D700, and only a D700 at this time.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Will be posting pictures this afternoon.

** Pending sale as of 12:15PM EST on 9.15.2009

Surreal612

Is from: US
371 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#1. "RE: For Sale or Trade: Nikon D200, US Version" | In response to Reply # 0

Surreal612 Registered since 20th Nov 2007
Tue 15-Sep-09 12:08 PM
sent you an email

Dave
Visit my Nikonians gallery

robthelucky robthelucky