Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

SOLD 'SIGMA 17-35 f2.8-4 EX AF HSM +B&W COATED POL

Sun 05-Oct-08 10:23 AM | edited Mon 06-Oct-08 07:46 PM by kkeesy
I bought this lens from B&H in ths fall 2007 it was around 425.00.It has a B&W multicoated slim-line 82mm circular pol $210.00.Comes with both front and rear caps and a push=on cap for when the filter is in use.Padded case original box and papers.Shows no sign of use at all.I stepped on the useless lense hood so itis gone.I bought a Nikon 17-35 2.8 and no longer need it.$ 300.00 shipped anywhere in the US any form of payment is ok PPal too
jpnikon

Is from: US
191 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#1. "RE: SOLD 'SIGMA 17-35 f2.8-4 EX AF HSM +B&W COATED POL" | In response to Reply # 0

jpnikon Registered since 23rd Jun 2006
Sat 11-Oct-08 05:26 PM
Just want to post feedback for kkeesy, a wonderful person to do business with.

Shipped the item quickly, honest and very considerate. I won't hesitate to buy anything from him.

-jpnikon

G