New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D90 /w grip - Very low actuations - Lower price - $ 450 - SOLD

cockers cockers

Is from: Plover, US
5346 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
cockers Registered since 25th May 2006
Sun 07-Apr-13 07:46 AM | edited Mon 22-Apr-13 01:45 PM by James23p
I'm offering my D90 and accys. at a reduced price of $ 450.

Camera was purchased about 1.5 years ago and is a factory refurbished US model. I've taken some excellent photos with this camera and it has as of yesterday, ONLY 6,952 actuations per EXIF viewer. Everything functions perfectly, and the body is in incredible condition.

I am including everything that came with the camera: body cap, strap, rear screen protector,
manuals, quick start guide cables, charger, CD and (2) two used Nikon EN-EL3e batteries.

I don't do paypal, and will consider cash (I will drive a couple of hours from my location to meet) or USPS money order. Price: $450.00 shipped US via UPS ground, insured.

I'm attaching photos taken with this camera as well as photos to show condition.

Thanks - - Al

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

cockers cockers

5346 posts

#1. "RE: D90 /w grip - Very low actuations - Lower price - $ 450 - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 0

Wed 10-Apr-13 08:54 AM
bump

Al

cockers cockers

5346 posts

#2. "RE: D90 /w grip - Very low actuations - Lower price - $ 450 - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 0

Mon 15-Apr-13 11:06 AM
Bump for the last time.

G