New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon FT1 Mount Adapter and Nikon 50mm f/1.8D

tomlawone tomlawone

Is from: Hayden, US
1003 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
tomlawone Gold Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2011
Wed 30-Jan-13 06:52 PM
The FT1 adapter is a US model with caps and original box and paperwork. It is virtually like new. Purchased from a fellow Nikonian. I used it maybe three times. I was going heavily into V1 but changed my mind. It is $165 shipped to 48 states with insurance, and I'll eat the PayPal fee.

The Nikon 50mm is the f/1.8D with caps, a Tiffen UV Protector filter, and a HR-2 collapsible hood. The hood has original box, but no box or paperwork for the lens. Glass and cosmetics are excellent. I have used the lens only once with no problems. $105 shipped to 48 states, and I pay PayPal fees.

I am accumulating money for the 70-200mm F/4 VR. I ahve bought and sold here before and on eBay as tomlawone.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

tomlawone tomlawone

Is from: Hayden, US
1003 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#1. "RE: Nikon FT1 Mount Adapter and Nikon 50mm f/1.8D" | In response to Reply # 0

tomlawone Gold Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2011
Tue 05-Feb-13 06:31 PM
Off to eBay. Please remove.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G