Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Manfrotto 3001 tripod and 3030 pan head for sale

westcoast westcoast

Is from: California, US
883 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
westcoast Registered since 28th Jan 2007
Tue 29-Jan-13 08:07 PM | edited Wed 30-Jan-13 07:39 AM by westcoast
Manfrotto 3001 tripod and 3030 pan head. This model is the slightly older version of the 190 with AL legs and is rated to support up to 11 lbs. This is a solid entry level pro tripod and can accept a wide variety of other pro heads. It's in excellent condition, I am only selling because I need a tripod with a higher load rating.

It also comes with one quick release plate for the pan head. I think the combination was about $180 dollars new, I'll sell it for $120 and that includes PayPal fees and FedEx ground to your CONUS location. If you don't need the head, I will sell the just the legs only for $90 dollars. If you are local to SO CAL, you can arrange to inspect the items for sale, and I will accept cash.

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

westcoast westcoast

Is from: California, US
883 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#1. "RE: Manfrotto 3001 tripod and 3030 pan head for sale" | In response to Reply # 0

westcoast Registered since 28th Jan 2007
Sat 02-Feb-13 10:38 AM | edited Sun 03-Feb-13 08:49 AM by westcoast
It has two sections that telescope out and it is the 190/KG24 model of the 3001 series.

I am thinking that I will keep the head, and lower the price of the legs only to $80 dollars. It's in perfect shape and not really worth selling for any less. I am including the shipping and PayPal cost in the asking price.

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G