New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS D200 only 8,084 clicks $400.00 Shipped

Wed 12-Dec-12 01:11 PM | edited Fri 14-Dec-12 10:48 AM by kkeesy
I bought this new from B&H for my daughter.It hasn't been used much,mostly in a studio.I thought she was going to get serious but got married instead.I have the original box,Nikon battery grip two Nikon batteries,charger strap Picture Perfect CD.Manual Blank warranty card Blue Crane DVD.Everything works as new,sensor was wet cleaned last week.There are two specks on top of the prisim,no effect on the image.All AF modes work great.I am selling it to buy a D5100 for her Christmas.I have sold here several timea and bought also.My Ebay acct is yseekbuffy ( 347) 100% my cell is 502-331-3693.PPayl or cleared check shipping included.As with everything I sell I will refund your money in full if for any reasonyou are not satisfied I will pay the return shipping.CLEANED PRISIM NO MORE SPECKS! Thanks Howard Keesy

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Grey_Scale Grey_Scale

Is from: US
21 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#1. "RE: FS D200 only 8,084 clicks $400.00 Shipped" | In response to Reply # 0

Grey_Scale Registered since 24th Sep 2012
Fri 14-Dec-12 09:26 AM
PM Sent...

Visit my Nikonians gallery.