Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

RRS L-Plate for D600 - SOLD

RockyIII

Raleigh, US
3271 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
RockyIII Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 27th May 2006
Sat 08-Dec-12 06:34 PM | edited Fri 14-Dec-12 11:00 PM by RockyIII

I have a Really Right Stuff BD600-L L-Plate for sale. It is for a D600 without a grip. I purchased it new last month, and it is still in pristine, like new condition.

Here is a link to the plate on the RRS website:
http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=BD600-L&type=0&eq=&desc=BD600-L%3a-L-plate-for-Nikon-D600-w%2fo-grip&key=it

NOTE: Not compatible with Nikon's LCD screen protector.

The price is $95 and includes fees and shipping via UPS within the continental US. PayPal and US Nikonians only please.

Rocky

RockyIII

Raleigh, US
3271 posts

#1. "RE: RRS L-Plate for D600" | In response to Reply # 0

RockyIII Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 27th May 2006
Fri 14-Dec-12 06:08 PM

I am reducing the price to $75.

Rocky

RockyIII

Raleigh, US
3271 posts

#2. "RE: RRS L-Plate for D600" | In response to Reply # 1

Fri 14-Dec-12 06:41 PM

Sold to Jian (jpnikon). Thanks!

Rocky

G