Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I have been published!

Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Pinned topic
[View all]

\51

T3668

Welcome to the "I have been published forum"

29-May-15 12:16 PM by firebasebob   Posted by jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources

Replies to this topic:
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" nhorvat2 Gold Member
30th Aug 2009
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" briantilley Gold Member Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
30th Aug 2009
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" MarcoF80 Gold Member
01st Sep 2009
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" Chap Gold Member
22nd Sep 2009
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
30th Dec 2009
30th Dec 2009
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" geneluck Silver Member
28th Dec 2009
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
30th Dec 2009
30th Dec 2009
Reply message My first published photo duffergirl Gold Member
22nd Feb 2010
Reply message RE: My first published photo jbordyn
22nd Feb 2010
     Reply message RE: My first published photo duffergirl Gold Member
23rd Feb 2010
     Reply message RE: My first published photo duffergirl Gold Member
23rd Feb 2010
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" larrycurrlymoe Silver Member
21st Apr 2010
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" Gremlich
06th Mar 2011
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
16th May 2011
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" greendragonmr
15th May 2011
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
16th May 2011
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" Ricketts55
27th Jun 2011
27th Jun 2011
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" BILL2 Gold Member
02nd Oct 2011
03rd Oct 2011
Reply message Not exactly published but.....was a National Semi-Final... jacquefoto
04th Dec 2011
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" Dillicus
17th Nov 2012
19th Nov 2012
19th Nov 2012
20th Nov 2012
20th Nov 2012
20th Nov 2012
21st Nov 2012
21st Nov 2012
21st Nov 2012
               Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" briantilley Gold Member Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
22nd Nov 2012
22nd Nov 2012
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" pfgbel47 Gold Member
18th Jan 2013
18th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: Welcome to the "I have been published forum" pfgbel47 Gold Member
18th Jan 2013
18th Jan 2013
20th Jan 2013
20th Jan 2013
19th Jan 2013
Reply message Published in our loacal paper Dillicus
05th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Published in our loacal paper Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
05th Jun 2013
     Reply message RE: Published in our loacal paper Dillicus
05th Jun 2013
12th Jun 2013
               Reply message RE: Published in our loacal paper Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
12th Jun 2013
12th Jun 2013
12th Jun 2013
12th Jun 2013
                                   Reply message RE: Published in our loacal paper CaptPegLeg Silver Member
05th Jul 2013
05th Jul 2013
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T43

At the US Botanical Gardens

15-Jul-16 05:50 PM by MEMcD   Posted by treadwl Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: At the US Botanical Gardens Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
12th Jul 2016
Reply message RE: At the US Botanical Gardens MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
15th Jul 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\4

T188

Published in Dutch photography magazine.

25-May-16 05:46 PM by Ineluki   Posted by HansKNL1961 Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Published in Dutch photography magazine. Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
23rd May 2016
Reply message RE: Published in Dutch photography magazine. MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
23rd May 2016
Reply message RE: Published in Dutch photography magazine. bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
25th May 2016
Reply message RE: Published in Dutch photography magazine. Ineluki Gold Member
25th May 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\9

T393

Not me, but my wife...

20-May-16 11:43 PM by Wingman   Posted by Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Not me, but my wife... Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
16th May 2016
Reply message RE: Not me, but my wife... Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
16th May 2016
Reply message RE: Not me, but my wife... meadowlark2 Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit of Nikonians. Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
16th May 2016
Reply message RE: Not me, but my wife... Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
16th May 2016
Reply message RE: Not me, but my wife... dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
16th May 2016
Reply message RE: Not me, but my wife... Nile Gold Member
18th May 2016
18th May 2016
Reply message RE: Not me, but my wife... MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
20th May 2016
20th May 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\11

T494

Weather Channel Segment

20-May-16 10:20 AM by Ferguson   Posted by ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Weather Channel Segment Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
29th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Weather Channel Segment cosmicfires
29th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Weather Channel Segment Dgastrong Gold Member
30th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Weather Channel Segment ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
30th Mar 2016
     Reply message RE: Weather Channel Segment Bob Chadwick Silver Member
31st Mar 2016
          Reply message RE: Weather Channel Segment ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
31st Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Weather Channel Segment dimes2
31st Mar 2016
31st Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Weather Channel Segment Talldaddy Silver Member
31st Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Weather Channel Segment JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
20th May 2016
Reply message RE: Weather Channel Segment Ferguson Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of Nikonians
20th May 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\13

T678

My First Cover Photo

20-May-16 02:02 AM by tekneektom   Posted by lindrelt Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: My First Cover Photo Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
16th May 2016
Reply message RE: My First Cover Photo bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
16th May 2016
Reply message RE: My First Cover Photo cosmicfires
16th May 2016
Reply message RE: My First Cover Photo bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
17th May 2016
Reply message RE: My First Cover Photo lindrelt Silver Member
17th May 2016
Reply message RE: My First Cover Photo cosmicfires
16th May 2016
Reply message RE: My First Cover Photo jcsocalphoto Silver Member
16th May 2016
Reply message RE: My First Cover Photo jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
17th May 2016
Reply message RE: My First Cover Photo TonyJ Silver Member
17th May 2016
Reply message RE: My First Cover Photo MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
20th May 2016
Reply message RE: My First Cover Photo RockyIII Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
20th May 2016
Reply message RE: My First Cover Photo meadowlark2 Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit of Nikonians. Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
20th May 2016
Reply message RE: My First Cover Photo tekneektom Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Winner in the Annual Nikonians Best Images Contest 2015
20th May 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\20

T731

Arizona Highways

11-Apr-16 04:08 PM by russg   Posted by russg Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Arizona Highways robwig Platinum Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
09th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Arizona Highways russg Silver Member
09th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Arizona Highways MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
09th Apr 2016
09th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Arizona Highways meadowlark2 Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit of Nikonians. Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
09th Apr 2016
09th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Arizona Highways Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
09th Apr 2016
09th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Arizona Highways Tokyo_John Gold Member
09th Apr 2016
09th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Arizona Highways jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
09th Apr 2016
09th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Arizona Highways jcsocalphoto Silver Member
11th Apr 2016
11th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Arizona Highways cosmicfires
11th Apr 2016
11th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Arizona Highways esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
11th Apr 2016
11th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Arizona Highways dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
11th Apr 2016
11th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\4

T195

Canadian Running Magazine

18-Mar-16 08:53 PM by PAStime   Posted by PAStime Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Canadian Running Magazine WDS923 Silver Member
18th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Canadian Running Magazine Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
18th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Canadian Running Magazine MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
18th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Canadian Running Magazine PAStime Silver Member
18th Mar 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\9

T472

I Feel Good About This One

11-Mar-16 09:48 PM by lordtoranaga   Posted by lordtoranaga Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: I Feel Good About This One tfeazel Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: I Feel Good About This One rstcso Gold Member
05th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: I Feel Good About This One Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
05th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: I Feel Good About This One jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
05th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: I Feel Good About This One jkg0806 Gold Member  Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent posting with an always positive comment, sharing his knowledge, contributing to the spirit of the community.
05th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: I Feel Good About This One MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
15th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: I Feel Good About This One shipsupt Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
16th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: I Feel Good About This One gr8330 Gold Member
16th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: I Feel Good About This One lordtoranaga Silver Member
11th Mar 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\4

T211

Well, Not Actually Me

05-Mar-16 09:10 PM by Dgastrong   Posted by JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Well, Not Actually Me meadowlark2 Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit of Nikonians. Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
04th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Well, Not Actually Me Dgastrong Gold Member
05th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Well, Not Actually Meâ ¦ Dgastrong Gold Member
08th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Well, Not Actually Me… MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
04th Mar 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\7

T299

Published again in Living the Photo Artistic Life 3rd T...

29-Dec-15 05:39 AM by cosmicfires   Posted by massulo Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest

A topic tagged as in need of help
[View all]

\4

T261

Licensing / Fee for National Broadcast

16-Oct-15 02:37 AM by jrp   Posted by biggupp Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Licensing / Fee for National Broadcast MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
22nd Jul 2015
Reply message RE: Licensing / Fee for National Broadcast biggupp Silver Member
22nd Jul 2015
     Reply message RE: Licensing / Fee for National Broadcast janehobson65
14th Oct 2015
Reply message RE: Licensing / Fee for National Broadcast jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
16th Oct 2015
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\12

T491

Arizona Highways book about the Salt River Wild Horses

10-Sep-15 10:00 PM by vangophotos   Posted by vangophotos Silver Member

A general, generic topic
[View all]

\5

T302

Club magazine cover.

10-Sep-15 09:01 PM by MEMcD   Posted by piratepete Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Club magazine cover. Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
26th Aug 2015
Reply message RE: Club magazine cover. Otto Phocus
26th Aug 2015
     Reply message RE: Club magazine cover. piratepete Gold Member
26th Aug 2015
Reply message RE: Club magazine cover. jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
27th Aug 2015
Reply message RE: Club magazine cover. MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
10th Sep 2015
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\4

T213

BBC website

15-Jul-15 04:37 AM by jrp   Posted by IanLD

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: BBC website Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
13th Jun 2015
Reply message RE: BBC website briantilley Gold Member Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
13th Jun 2015
Reply message RE: BBC website MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
14th Jun 2015
Reply message RE: BBC website jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
15th Jul 2015
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\16

T695

My Buddy the Bear AKA Cuddy!

14-Jun-15 04:59 PM by marnigirl   Posted by marnigirl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: My Buddy the Bear AKA Cuddy! the diewrecktor Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
03rd Jun 2015
Reply message RE: My Buddy the Bear AKA Cuddy! marnigirl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
03rd Jun 2015
Reply message RE: My Buddy the Bear AKA Cuddy! Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
03rd Jun 2015
Reply message RE: My Buddy the Bear AKA Cuddy! marnigirl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
03rd Jun 2015
Reply message RE: My Buddy the Bear AKA Cuddy! djwdfw Silver Member
03rd Jun 2015
03rd Jun 2015
Reply message RE: My Buddy the Bear AKA Cuddy! Shovelhead Gold Member
03rd Jun 2015
11th Jun 2015
Reply message RE: My Buddy the Bear AKA Cuddy! MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
07th Jun 2015
11th Jun 2015
Reply message RE: My Buddy the Bear AKA Cuddy! jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
09th Jun 2015
11th Jun 2015
     Reply message RE: My Buddy the Bear AKA Cuddy! jkg0806 Gold Member  Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent posting with an always positive comment, sharing his knowledge, contributing to the spirit of the community.
11th Jun 2015
14th Jun 2015
Reply message RE: My Buddy the Bear AKA Cuddy! firebasebob Silver Member
13th Jun 2015
14th Jun 2015
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\9

T495

I have been published

07-Jun-15 08:35 PM by meadowlark2   Posted by firebasebob Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: I have been published dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
29th May 2015
Reply message RE: I have been published dwr857 Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
29th May 2015
Reply message RE: I have been published Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
29th May 2015
Reply message RE: I have been published marnigirl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
29th May 2015
Reply message RE: I have been published fivesense
29th May 2015
Reply message RE: I have been published jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
03rd Jun 2015
Reply message RE: I have been published radkrishr Gold Member
03rd Jun 2015
Reply message RE: I have been published MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
07th Jun 2015
Reply message RE: I have been published meadowlark2 Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit of Nikonians. Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
07th Jun 2015
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\5

T357

Published again in Living the Photo Artistic Life

22-May-15 10:24 AM by massulo   Posted by massulo Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest

A general, generic topic
[View all]

\12

T529

Published in the Living The Artistic Life Web Magazine

13-May-15 12:33 AM by massulo   Posted by massulo Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest

A general, generic topic
[View all]

\13

T762

First page of the Guadalajara Reporter!

16-Apr-15 07:14 PM by marnigirl   Posted by gpyros Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: First page of the Guadalajara Reporter! the diewrecktor Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
11th Oct 2014
Reply message RE: First page of the Guadalajara Reporter! Drbee Silver Member
11th Oct 2014
Reply message RE: First page of the Guadalajara Reporter! cosmicfires
11th Oct 2014
Reply message RE: First page of the Guadalajara Reporter! gpyros Silver Member
11th Oct 2014
Reply message RE: First page of the Guadalajara Reporter! Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
12th Oct 2014
Reply message RE: First page of the Guadalajara Reporter! MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
18th Oct 2014
Reply message RE: First page of the Guadalajara Reporter! rstcso Gold Member
18th Oct 2014
Reply message RE: First page of the Guadalajara Reporter! vangophotos Silver Member
17th Nov 2014
Reply message RE: First page of the Guadalajara Reporter! gpyros Silver Member
19th Nov 2014
Reply message RE: First page of the Guadalajara Reporter! MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
19th Nov 2014
Reply message RE: First page of the Guadalajara Reporter! Scorpio72
14th Apr 2015
Reply message RE: First page of the Guadalajara Reporter! massulo Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest
16th Apr 2015
Reply message RE: First page of the Guadalajara Reporter! marnigirl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
16th Apr 2015
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\8

T411

First photo share

13-Apr-15 10:59 PM by EzraZ   Posted by EzraZ

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: First photo share the diewrecktor Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
11th Apr 2015
Reply message RE: First photo share EzraZ
13th Apr 2015
Reply message RE: First photo share MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
12th Apr 2015
13th Apr 2015
Reply message RE: First photo share bhiggins Moderator
12th Apr 2015
13th Apr 2015
Reply message RE: First photo share Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
12th Apr 2015
13th Apr 2015
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\7

T450

Maverick- the first of many!

11-Apr-15 09:40 AM by MEMcD   Posted by fivesense

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Maverick- the first of many! Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
10th Feb 2015
Reply message RE: Maverick- the first of many! shipsupt Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
10th Feb 2015
Reply message RE: Maverick- the first of many! fivesense
10th Feb 2015
Reply message RE: Maverick- the first of many! jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
18th Feb 2015
Reply message RE: Maverick- the first of many! Shovelhead Gold Member
18th Feb 2015
Reply message RE: Maverick- the first of many! fivesense
18th Feb 2015
Reply message RE: Maverick- the first of many! MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
11th Apr 2015
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\4

T288

Photo Credit?

11-Mar-15 05:00 PM by WD4MLA   Posted by vinceinjax

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Photo Credit? Ferguson Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of Nikonians
09th Mar 2015
Reply message RE: Photo Credit? dwr857 Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
09th Mar 2015
Reply message RE: Photo Credit? Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography
10th Mar 2015
Reply message RE: Photo Credit? WD4MLA Silver Member
11th Mar 2015
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T197

Creative commons question.

02-Feb-15 04:09 PM by ctdrummer   Posted by ctdrummer

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Creative commons question. ajdooley Gold Member
30th Jan 2015
Reply message RE: Creative commons question. ctdrummer
02nd Feb 2015
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T300

Picture in a good Cause

26-Nov-14 01:51 PM by MEMcD   Posted by LE49Wat Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Picture in a good Cause Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
26th Nov 2014
Reply message RE: Picture in a good Cause MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
26th Nov 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T223

Travel eBook

19-Nov-14 10:01 PM by vangophotos   Posted by vangophotos Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Travel eBook MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
19th Nov 2014
Reply message RE: Travel eBook Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
19th Nov 2014
Reply message RE: Travel eBook vangophotos Silver Member
19th Nov 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\1

T230

What is "being published"?

03-Sep-14 10:41 PM by SheriB   Posted by Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: What is "being published"? SheriB Gold Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life.
03rd Sep 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T317

Published in Baltimore Magazine

07-Aug-14 01:09 PM by dclarhorn   Posted by WhereRu

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Published in Baltimore Magazine Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
07th Jun 2014
Reply message RE: Published in Baltimore Magazine MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
23rd Jun 2014
Reply message RE: Published in Baltimore Magazine dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
07th Aug 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\6

T529

Island Tides

04-Aug-14 12:25 PM by timpsm   Posted by timpsm

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Island Tides MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
20th Apr 2014
Reply message RE: Island Tides Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
20th Apr 2014
Reply message RE: Island Tides jcsocalphoto Silver Member
25th Apr 2014
Reply message RE: Island Tides timpsm
25th Apr 2014
Reply message RE: Island Tides WhereRu
18th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Island Tides timpsm
04th Aug 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T304

NowU.com

23-Jul-14 07:14 PM by MEMcD   Posted by dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: NowU.com Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
21st Jul 2014
Reply message RE: NowU.com MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
23rd Jul 2014
Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

G