Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Printers & Scanners

Pages 1 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... | 171
This is a hot, active topic!
[View all]

\21

T646

prints, mats, and frames for landscape images

07-Sep-14 09:40 PM by skiroc   Posted by skiroc Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: prints, mats, and frames for landscape images ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
03rd Sep 2014
Reply message RE: prints, mats, and frames for landscape images esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
03rd Sep 2014
Reply message RE: prints, mats, and frames for landscape images cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography
04th Sep 2014
Reply message RE: prints, mats, and frames for landscape images PSAGuy Gold Member
04th Sep 2014
Reply message RE: prints, mats, and frames for landscape images fdi Gold Member
04th Sep 2014
Reply message RE: prints, mats, and frames for landscape images ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
05th Sep 2014
     Reply message RE: prints, mats, and frames for landscape images skiroc Silver Member
05th Sep 2014
     Reply message RE: prints, mats, and frames for landscape images PSAGuy Gold Member
05th Sep 2014
          Reply message RE: prints, mats, and frames for landscape images StevenPituch Silver Member
05th Sep 2014
05th Sep 2014
05th Sep 2014
05th Sep 2014
05th Sep 2014
               Reply message RE: prints, mats, and frames for landscape images skiroc Silver Member
07th Sep 2014
07th Sep 2014
07th Sep 2014
                         Reply message RE: prints, mats, and frames for landscape images PBlais Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
07th Sep 2014
07th Sep 2014
07th Sep 2014
07th Sep 2014
07th Sep 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\6

T316

x-rite

07-Sep-14 12:41 PM by davidset   Posted by davidset Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: x-rite agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd Aug 2014
Reply message RE: x-rite davidset Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd Aug 2014
     Reply message RE: x-rite agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd Aug 2014
Reply message RE: x-rite esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
23rd Aug 2014
Reply message RE: x-rite ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
07th Sep 2014
Reply message RE: x-rite davidset Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
07th Sep 2014
A topic tagged as having a question
[View all]

\3

T186

Epson R3000 install - wired or wireless?

02-Sep-14 11:27 PM by dlabrecque   Posted by sfbillm Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Epson R3000 install - wired or wireless? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
12th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: Epson R3000 install - wired or wireless? sfbillm Silver Member
12th Aug 2014
     Reply message RE: Epson R3000 install - wired or wireless? dlabrecque Silver Member
02nd Sep 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\15

T427

Epson Aritisan 1430

30-Aug-14 04:23 PM by belfastultra   Posted by unclemikey

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Epson Aritisan 1430 bobjoek Gold Member
27th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: Epson Aritisan 1430 unclemikey
27th Aug 2014
     Reply message RE: Epson Aritisan 1430 Franklin43 Silver Member
27th Aug 2014
28th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: Epson Aritisan 1430 esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
27th Aug 2014
27th Aug 2014
27th Aug 2014
27th Aug 2014
27th Aug 2014
28th Aug 2014
28th Aug 2014
                              Reply message RE: Epson Aritisan 1430 belfastultra Silver Member
30th Aug 2014
                                   Reply message RE: Epson Aritisan 1430 shipsupt Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
30th Aug 2014
30th Aug 2014
                                             Reply message RE: Epson Aritisan 1430 belfastultra Silver Member
30th Aug 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T140

bulk scaner for prints?

27-Aug-14 10:47 PM by Georgia Overdrive   Posted by Georgia Overdrive

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: bulk scaner for prints? bobjoek Gold Member
27th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: bulk scaner for prints? JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
27th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: bulk scaner for prints? Georgia Overdrive
27th Aug 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\13

T376

What's wrong with my Canon i9900?

24-Aug-14 10:01 PM by TerryMc   Posted by rosewood_ltd Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: What's wrong with my Canon i9900? quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: What's wrong with my Canon i9900? rosewood_ltd Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
24th Aug 2014
     Reply message RE: What's wrong with my Canon i9900? quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Aug 2014
     Reply message RE: What's wrong with my Canon i9900? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
24th Aug 2014
          Reply message RE: What's wrong with my Canon i9900? rosewood_ltd Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
24th Aug 2014
               Reply message RE: What's wrong with my Canon i9900? ctadin Gold Member
24th Aug 2014
               Reply message RE: What's wrong with my Canon i9900? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
24th Aug 2014
24th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: What's wrong with my Canon i9900? ajdooley Gold Member
24th Aug 2014
24th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: What's wrong with my Canon i9900? TerryMc Silver Member
24th Aug 2014
24th Aug 2014
     Reply message RE: What's wrong with my Canon i9900? TerryMc Silver Member
24th Aug 2014
[View all]

\2

T183

ROI for the Epson 3880 Printer??

23-Aug-14 06:00 PM by StevenPituch   Posted by Victor777 Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: ROI for the Epson 3880 Printer?? jherrel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd Aug 2014
Reply message RE: ROI for the Epson 3880 Printer?? StevenPituch Silver Member
23rd Aug 2014
A topic tagged as in need of help
[View all]

\5

T397

New Epson R3000 Problems, One Serious - What to Do?

20-Aug-14 07:39 PM by sfbillm   Posted by sfbillm Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: New Epson R3000 Problems, One Serious - What to Do? elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
16th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: New Epson R3000 Problems, One Serious - What to Do? sfbillm Silver Member
17th Aug 2014
     Reply message RE: New Epson R3000 Problems, One Serious - What to Do? Zareeba Gold Member
18th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: New Epson R3000 Problems, One Serious - What to Do? sfbillm Silver Member
18th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: Epson R3000 Problems - Would You Believe? sfbillm Silver Member
20th Aug 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\16

T522

Paper Choice

16-Aug-14 08:59 PM by StevenPituch   Posted by StevenPituch Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Paper Choice esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
09th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: Paper Choice StevenPituch Silver Member
10th Aug 2014
     Reply message RE: Paper Choice esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
10th Aug 2014
10th Aug 2014
11th Aug 2014
11th Aug 2014
          Reply message RE: Paper Choice K64drb Silver Member
12th Aug 2014
12th Aug 2014
13th Aug 2014
13th Aug 2014
09th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: Paper Choice - Look at Red River's San Gabriel sfbillm Silver Member
12th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: Paper Choice - Look at Red River's San Gabriel StevenPituch Silver Member
12th Aug 2014
     Reply message RE: Paper Choice - Look at Red River's San Gabriel sfbillm Silver Member
12th Aug 2014
          Reply message RE: Paper Choice - Look at Red River's San Gabriel StevenPituch Silver Member
12th Aug 2014
16th Aug 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T179

Rendering Intent in Lightroom

16-Aug-14 06:00 PM by Bump57   Posted by Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Laureate Ribbon awarded as a winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Rendering Intent in Lightroom walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography   Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
16th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: Rendering Intent in Lightroom Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Laureate Ribbon awarded as a winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest
16th Aug 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T196

R2880 and 13"x19" Exhibition Fiber

15-Aug-14 11:12 PM by newbird   Posted by sfbillm Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: R2880 and 13"x19" Exhibition Fiber PSAGuy Gold Member
03rd Aug 2014
Reply message RE: R2880 and 13"x19" Exhibition Fiber newbird Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
15th Aug 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\10

T413

printing beginnings

15-Aug-14 10:00 AM by quenton8   Posted by davidset Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: printing beginnings PSAGuy Gold Member
12th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: printing beginnings davidset Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: printing beginnings jherrel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
13th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: printing beginnings esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
12th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: printing beginnings davidset Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: printing beginnings esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
12th Aug 2014
Reply message RE: printing beginnings llevine Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
13th Aug 2014
13th Aug 2014
13th Aug 2014
     Reply message RE: printing beginnings quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
15th Aug 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\8

T389

Is Ilford back?!!????

07-Aug-14 04:42 AM by jrp   Posted by Cookies35 Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Is Ilford back?!!???? PSAGuy Gold Member
28th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Is Ilford back?!!???? Cookies35 Silver Member
28th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Is Ilford back?!!???? jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
28th Jul 2014
29th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Is Ilford back?!!???? jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
30th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Is Ilford back?!!???? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
30th Jul 2014
06th Aug 2014
07th Aug 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\9

T252

Ink for 3880

02-Aug-14 01:58 PM by PSAGuy   Posted by PSAGuy Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Ink for 3880 bobjoek Gold Member
01st Aug 2014
01st Aug 2014
Reply message RE: Ink for 3880 esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
01st Aug 2014
Reply message RE: Ink for 3880 PSAGuy Gold Member
01st Aug 2014
Reply message RE: Ink for 3880 hippocrates Silver Member
01st Aug 2014
01st Aug 2014
02nd Aug 2014
Reply message RE: Ink for 3880 esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
02nd Aug 2014
02nd Aug 2014
[View all]

\11

T374

What causes printer to ignore margins set in LR5?

29-Jul-14 04:11 AM by alty02   Posted by alty02

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: What causes printer to ignore margins set in LR5? elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
14th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: What causes printer to ignore margins set in LR5? alty02
15th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: What causes printer to ignore margins set in LR5? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
15th Jul 2014
15th Jul 2014
15th Jul 2014
     Reply message RE: What causes printer to ignore margins set in LR5? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
15th Jul 2014
          Reply message RE: What causes printer to ignore margins set in LR5? elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
15th Jul 2014
15th Jul 2014
                    Reply message RE: What causes printer to ignore margins set in LR5? pdekman Gold Member Winner in The Nikonians 10th Anniversary Photo Contest Awarded as a regular contributor who offers in-depth knowledge to members who are interested in building efficient work flows. Winner in the Annual Nikonians Best Images Contest 2015
16th Jul 2014
16th Jul 2014
29th Jul 2014
[View all]

\11

T311

Cut roll paper for an Epson 3880

27-Jul-14 02:23 PM by esantos   Posted by gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Cut roll paper for an Epson 3880 PeterBeckett Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Cut roll paper for an Epson 3880 gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
26th Jul 2014
     Reply message RE: Cut roll paper for an Epson 3880 PeterBeckett Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th Jul 2014
     Reply message RE: Cut roll paper for an Epson 3880 mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th Jul 2014
          Reply message RE: Cut roll paper for an Epson 3880 gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
26th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Cut roll paper for an Epson 3880 wiselee2 Silver Member
26th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Cut roll paper for an Epson 3880 misreal Silver Member
26th Jul 2014
26th Jul 2014
26th Jul 2014
          Reply message RE: Cut roll paper for an Epson 3880 mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Cut roll paper for an Epson 3880 esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
27th Jul 2014
[View all]

\0

T117

R2880 and Moab Colorado Fiber

23-Jul-14 03:36 PM   Posted by sfbillm Silver Member

A general, generic topic
[View all]

\14

T474

Negative Scanner Recommendation

19-Jul-14 06:06 PM by Joesqua   Posted by OMMBoy

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Negative Scanner Recommendation jcsocalphoto Silver Member
14th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Negative Scanner Recommendation robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
15th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Negative Scanner Recommendation OMMBoy
15th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Negative Scanner Recommendation rwwright Platinum Member
17th Jul 2014
18th Jul 2014
     Reply message RE: Negative Scanner Recommendation Manuelgarciaokelly
18th Jul 2014
19th Jul 2014
          Reply message RE: Negative Scanner Recommendation robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
19th Jul 2014
19th Jul 2014
                    Reply message RE: Negative Scanner Recommendation elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
19th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Negative Scanner Recommendation blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
18th Jul 2014
19th Jul 2014
     Reply message RE: Negative Scanner Recommendation OldCodger
19th Jul 2014
          Reply message RE: Negative Scanner Recommendation Joesqua Gold Member
19th Jul 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\1

T218

Canon PRO-100

17-Jul-14 09:50 PM by shadowgrinch   Posted by sabbey51 Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Canon PRO-100 shadowgrinch
17th Jul 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T520

Best book on Digital Imaging?

11-Jul-14 03:20 PM by esantos   Posted by Rohinton_Mehta Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Best book on Digital Imaging? bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
30th Oct 2003
Reply message RE: Best book on Digital Imaging? Stradibarrius
11th Jul 2014
     Reply message RE: Best book on Digital Imaging? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
11th Jul 2014
[View all]

\11

T403

Scanning Medium Format Negatives

06-Jul-14 11:31 AM by metalmariachi   Posted by scenicshutterbug Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Scanning Medium Format Negatives dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
24th Apr 2014
Reply message RE: Scanning Medium Format Negatives scenicshutterbug Gold Member
25th Apr 2014
Reply message RE: Scanning Medium Format Negatives ctadin Gold Member
25th Apr 2014
25th Apr 2014
     Reply message RE: Scanning Medium Format Negatives ctadin Gold Member
25th Apr 2014
Reply message RE: Scanning Medium Format Negatives esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
25th Apr 2014
25th Apr 2014
Reply message RE: Scanning Medium Format Negatives kmaine Gold Member
05th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Scanning Medium Format Negatives jim thomas Silver Member
06th Jul 2014
Reply message RE: Scanning Medium Format Negatives hippocrates Silver Member
06th Jul 2014
     Reply message RE: Scanning Medium Format Negatives metalmariachi
06th Jul 2014
[View all]

\3

T203

REPLACEMENT FOR AN HP PHOTOSMART 8750 PRINTER

05-Jul-14 10:14 PM by kmaine   Posted by f5titan Platinum Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: REPLACEMENT FOR AN HP PHOTOSMART 8750 PRINTER Zareeba Gold Member
02nd Jul 2014
Reply message RE: REPLACEMENT FOR AN HP PHOTOSMART 8750 PRINTER hippocrates Silver Member
02nd Jul 2014
Reply message RE: REPLACEMENT FOR AN HP PHOTOSMART 8750 PRINTER kmaine Gold Member
05th Jul 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T170

Printing on Clear Transparencies

29-Jun-14 12:40 AM by JonK   Posted by ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Printing on Clear Transparencies PeterBeckett Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
28th Jun 2014
Reply message RE: Printing on Clear Transparencies JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
29th Jun 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\4

T167

loading film in Coolscan 4000

27-Jun-14 08:05 PM by hippocrates   Posted by gratefulgary Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: loading film in Coolscan 4000 LAMILLER
26th Jun 2014
Reply message RE: loading film in Coolscan 4000 gratefulgary Silver Member
26th Jun 2014
     Reply message RE: loading film in Coolscan 4000 LAMILLER
26th Jun 2014
          Reply message RE: loading film in Coolscan 4000 hippocrates Silver Member
27th Jun 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T161

Real digital B&W photo (silver based) paper printing?

26-Jun-14 01:04 AM by esantos   Posted by greif

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Real digital B&W photo (silver based) paper printi... esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
25th Jun 2014
Reply message RE: Real digital B&W photo (silver based) paper printi... greif
25th Jun 2014
     Reply message RE: Real digital B&W photo (silver based) paper printi... esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
26th Jun 2014
[View all]

\1

T153

Nikon Scan 4 software won't start

19-Jun-14 04:36 PM by Leonard62   Posted by mikehupp2847

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Nikon Scan 4 software won't start Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
19th Jun 2014
[View all]

\10

T306

printing on multiple sheets of paper

13-Jun-14 09:47 PM by sandlapper53   Posted by sandlapper53

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: printing on multiple sheets of paper elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
10th Jun 2014
Reply message RE: printing on multiple sheets of paper sandlapper53
11th Jun 2014
     Reply message RE: printing on multiple sheets of paper dgberg Dan is an accomplished photographer and fine art printer. With his fine art printing business and workshop experience he eagerly shares a unique perspective with all Nikonians - how to produce salable professional prints to discerning customers and teaching those skills.
11th Jun 2014
11th Jun 2014
          Reply message RE: printing on multiple sheets of paper elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
13th Jun 2014
13th Jun 2014
13th Jun 2014
13th Jun 2014
Reply message RE: printing on multiple sheets of paper birdseyeview
13th Jun 2014
13th Jun 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\1

T125

Canon Pixma MG7120

13-Jun-14 01:10 AM by elcee   Posted by rw11

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Canon Pixma MG7120 elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
13th Jun 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\4

T161

Epson-use PhoBlk ink on Matte prints at all?

09-Jun-14 07:29 PM by dgillilan   Posted by dgillilan Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Epson-use PhoBlk ink on Matte prints at all? Floyd Davidson
08th Jun 2014
Reply message RE: Epson-use PhoBlk ink on Matte prints at all? dgillilan Silver Member
09th Jun 2014
Reply message RE: Epson-use PhoBlk ink on Matte prints at all? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
09th Jun 2014
Reply message RE: Epson-use PhoBlk ink on Matte prints at all? dgillilan Silver Member
09th Jun 2014
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\8

T378

Canon vs Epson Midsize Prosumer printers?

08-Jun-14 09:25 PM by smbishop   Posted by Peager Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Canon vs Epson Midsize Prosumer printers? PSAGuy Gold Member
30th May 2014
Reply message RE: Canon vs Epson Midsize Prosumer printers? mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
30th May 2014
Reply message RE: Canon vs Epson Midsize Prosumer printers? PBlais Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
30th May 2014
Reply message RE: Canon vs Epson Midsize Prosumer printers? gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
30th May 2014
Reply message RE: Canon vs Epson Midsize Prosumer printers? quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
31st May 2014
     Reply message RE: Canon vs Epson Midsize Prosumer printers? hippocrates Silver Member
31st May 2014
Reply message RE: Canon vs Epson Midsize Prosumer printers? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
02nd Jun 2014
Reply message RE: Canon vs Epson Midsize Prosumer printers? smbishop
08th Jun 2014
Pages 1 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... | 171

G