Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Printers & Scanners

Pages 1 | ... | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | ... | 171
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T551

Fine Art Archival paper & Ink set for Epson 2200

23-May-04 12:01 PM by esantos   Posted by pakal

Replies to this topic:
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Fine Art Archival paper & Ink set for Epson 2200 bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
22nd May 2004
Reply message RE: Fine Art Archival paper & Ink set for Epson 2200 esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
23rd May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\1

T523

Epson 2200 Profiles

23-May-04 11:52 AM by esantos   Posted by RGaines

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Epson 2200 Profiles esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
23rd May 2004
A topic tagged as in need of help
[View all]

\1

T312

Epson 1290 and profiles (Newbie stuff)

22-May-04 12:48 PM by bobj   Posted by Dave B

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Epson 1290 and profiles (Newbie stuff) bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
22nd May 2004
[View all]

\1

T324

problem printing B&W with Canon i850

19-May-04 04:25 PM by TomAlyse   Posted by bassclef29

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: problem printing B&W with Canon i850 TomAlyse
19th May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\7

T594

Printing to photographic paper?

18-May-04 11:01 AM by ragsgardner   Posted by strantCam

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Printing to photographic paper? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
16th May 2004
Reply message RE: Printing to photographic paper? strantCam
17th May 2004
     Reply message RE: Printing to photographic paper? minus9
17th May 2004
     Reply message RE: Printing to photographic paper? ragsgardner
17th May 2004
          Reply message RE: Printing to photographic paper? strantCam
17th May 2004
          Reply message RE: Printing to photographic paper? reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Donor Ribbon awarded for his extraordinary generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
17th May 2004
               Reply message RE: Printing to photographic paper? ragsgardner
18th May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\4

T604

Displaying and storing 13x19 prints

17-May-04 11:27 AM by minus9   Posted by garydemos

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Displaying and storing 13x19 prints ballroom_boy
02nd May 2004
Reply message RE: Displaying and storing 13x19 prints C_Otto Gold Member
02nd May 2004
Reply message RE: Displaying and storing 13x19 prints garydemos
02nd May 2004
     Reply message RE: Displaying and storing 13x19 prints minus9
17th May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\19

T1608

I need a printer

17-May-04 09:40 AM by rmigliaccio   Posted by rmigliaccio Administrator Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: I need a printer bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
31st Mar 2004
Reply message RE: I need a printer esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
02nd Apr 2004
     Reply message RE: I need a printer rmigliaccio Administrator Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
02nd Apr 2004
          Reply message RE: I need a printer esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
02nd Apr 2004
               Reply message RE: I need a printer rmigliaccio Administrator Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
04th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: I need a printer rapman1959
04th Apr 2004
06th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: I need a printer Bernie Neuwirth
06th Apr 2004
18th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: I need a printer michael3
07th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: I need a printer redrider
10th Apr 2004
18th Apr 2004
18th Apr 2004
     Reply message RE: I need a printer gheck58 Silver Member
13th May 2004
13th May 2004
               Reply message RE: I need a printer RTodd548
14th May 2004
17th May 2004
Reply message RE: I need a printer DaFrogMan
16th May 2004
17th May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T589

Epson 4000 - coming to a store near you...

16-May-04 10:34 PM by RScott   Posted by dukebeau Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Epson 4000 - coming to a store near you... esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
11th May 2004
Reply message RE: Epson 4000 - coming to a store near you... bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
11th May 2004
Reply message RE: Epson 4000 - coming to a store near you... RScott
16th May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\1

T695

Epson2200 1440dpi vs 2880dpi

16-May-04 09:55 PM by esantos   Posted by HombreNuevo

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Epson2200 1440dpi vs 2880dpi esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
16th May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T861

13 X 19 Frame source

15-May-04 05:21 PM by DVDMike   Posted by clocke Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: 13 X 19 Frame source Photo_Phil Gold Member
08th May 2004
Reply message RE: 13 X 19 Frame source esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
08th May 2004
     Reply message RE: 13 X 19 Frame source DVDMike
15th May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\0

T428

Spotty deep blacks on R800

15-May-04 05:19 PM by DVDMike   Posted by DVDMike

[View all]

\10

T889

Buying my 2200 tomorrow

14-May-04 04:38 PM by fmrph2   Posted by gheck58 Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Buying my 2200 tomorrow bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
12th May 2004
Reply message RE: Buying my 2200 tomorrow esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
12th May 2004
     Reply message RE: Buying my 2200 tomorrow bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
12th May 2004
          Reply message RE: Buying my 2200 tomorrow gheck58 Silver Member
12th May 2004
               Reply message RE: Buying my 2200 tomorrow esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
13th May 2004
                    Reply message Paper for the 2200 fmrph2
13th May 2004
                         Reply message RE: Paper for the 2200 gheck58 Silver Member
13th May 2004
                              Reply message RE: Paper for the 2200 dukebeau Silver Member
13th May 2004
                                   Reply message RE: Paper for the 2200 bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
13th May 2004
                                        Reply message RE: Paper for the 2200 fmrph2
14th May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\8

T739

Magenta cast......continuing story

14-May-04 12:33 PM by esantos   Posted by Mike_walters

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Magenta cast......continuing story bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
11th May 2004
Reply message RE: Magenta cast......continuing story Mike_walters
12th May 2004
     Reply message RE: Magenta cast......continuing story bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
12th May 2004
13th May 2004
               Reply message RE: Magenta cast......continuing story hrm
13th May 2004
13th May 2004
14th May 2004
                         Reply message RE: Magenta cast......continuing story esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
14th May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T791

What Printer to get

11-May-04 10:31 PM by Saxman28   Posted by J_ohan

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: What Printer to get AlanC
08th May 2004
Reply message RE: What Printer to get gheck58 Silver Member
09th May 2004
Reply message RE: What Printer to get Saxman28
11th May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\5

T678

Using Paper White Simulation

07-May-04 07:08 PM by AlanC   Posted by esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Using Paper White Simulation bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
06th May 2004
Reply message RE: Using Paper White Simulation esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
06th May 2004
     Reply message RE: Using Paper White Simulation bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
06th May 2004
          Reply message RE: Using Paper White Simulation esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
06th May 2004
               Reply message RE: Using Paper White Simulation AlanC
07th May 2004
[View all]

\19

T940

Magenta cast using Epson ICC profiles

07-May-04 04:15 PM by bobj   Posted by Mike_walters

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Magenta cast using Epson ICC profiles bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
04th May 2004
Reply message RE: Magenta cast using Epson ICC profiles Mike_walters
04th May 2004
     Reply message RE: Magenta cast using Epson ICC profiles esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
04th May 2004
          Reply message RE: Magenta cast using Epson ICC profiles bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
04th May 2004
               Reply message RE: Magenta cast using Epson ICC profiles esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
04th May 2004
04th May 2004
05th May 2004
05th May 2004
05th May 2004
05th May 2004
06th May 2004
06th May 2004
06th May 2004
06th May 2004
06th May 2004
16th Jan 2008
07th May 2004
07th May 2004
07th May 2004
A topic tagged as having a question
[View all]

\5

T670

When to use Matte Black on a 2200?

06-May-04 02:25 PM by bobj   Posted by pponzo99 Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: When to use Matte Black on a 2200? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
06th May 2004
Reply message RE: When to use Matte Black on a 2200? pponzo99 Silver Member
06th May 2004
Reply message RE: When to use Matte Black on a 2200? bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
06th May 2004
     Reply message RE: When to use Matte Black on a 2200? drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature.
06th May 2004
          Reply message RE: When to use Matte Black on a 2200? bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
06th May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\6

T470

Epson 2200 and double profiling

03-May-04 11:47 PM by bobj   Posted by snitramc

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Epson 2200 and double profiling bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
03rd May 2004
Reply message RE: Epson 2200 and double profiling snitramc
03rd May 2004
     Reply message RE: Epson 2200 and double profiling bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
03rd May 2004
Reply message RE: Epson 2200 and double profiling ragsgardner
03rd May 2004
03rd May 2004
     Reply message RE: Epson 2200 and double profiling BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources
03rd May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\1

T361

Canon 950i - B/W printing problems

03-May-04 12:54 PM by RobAtSGH   Posted by TomAlyse

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Canon 950i - B/W printing problems RobAtSGH
03rd May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\7

T680

Photoshop resolution (PPI) for Epson 2200 Prints

03-May-04 10:40 AM by ragsgardner   Posted by ragsgardner

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Photoshop resolution (PPI) for Epson 2200 Prints bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
19th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Photoshop resolution (PPI) for Epson 2200 Prints ragsgardner
20th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Photoshop resolution (PPI) for Epson 2200 Prints BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources
19th Apr 2004
20th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Photoshop resolution (PPI) for Epson 2200 Prints dankeny Gold Member
24th Apr 2004
     Reply message RE: Photoshop resolution (PPI) for Epson 2200 Prints drossi
26th Apr 2004
03rd May 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T415

Epson 2200 Banner Printing

03-May-04 09:57 AM by ragsgardner   Posted by ragsgardner

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Epson 2200 Banner Printing BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources
21st Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Epson 2200 Banner Printing ragsgardner
03rd May 2004
[View all]

\2

T285

epson large format printer

29-Apr-04 12:45 PM by mrdinh   Posted by mrdinh

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: epson large format printer bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
29th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: epson large format printer mrdinh
29th Apr 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T934

Epson R800

29-Apr-04 12:36 AM by esantos   Posted by HPB

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Epson R800 esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
27th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Epson R800 HPB
28th Apr 2004
     Reply message RE: Epson R800 esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
29th Apr 2004
[View all]

\8

T869

Epson Ultrachrome Inks

27-Apr-04 02:50 PM by dclarhorn   Posted by gheck58 Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Epson Ultrachrome Inks AlanC
26th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Epson Ultrachrome Inks gheck58 Silver Member
26th Apr 2004
     Reply message RE: Epson Ultrachrome Inks AlanC
27th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Epson Ultrachrome Inks dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
26th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Epson Ultrachrome Inks gheck58 Silver Member
26th Apr 2004
     Reply message RE: Epson Ultrachrome Inks esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
27th Apr 2004
     Reply message RE: Epson Ultrachrome Inks dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
27th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Epson Ultrachrome Inks BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources
26th Apr 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T576

Paper for Epson Printer

27-Apr-04 12:40 PM by Covey22   Posted by brenda

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Paper for Epson Printer Spacia
27th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Paper for Epson Printer Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine
27th Apr 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\9

T439

Dark Images on 2200 - Baffled

26-Apr-04 07:49 PM by bobj   Posted by krasmussen Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Dark Images on 2200 - Baffled bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
21st Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Dark Images on 2200 - Baffled krasmussen Gold Member
21st Apr 2004
     Reply message RE: Dark Images on 2200 - Baffled bobj Silver Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions the the community Resources
21st Apr 2004
21st Apr 2004
22nd Apr 2004
24th Apr 2004
16th Jan 2008
26th Apr 2004
26th Apr 2004
[View all]

\2

T303

Trouble with roll paper & Epson 2200

26-Apr-04 07:16 PM by BJNicholls   Posted by drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature.

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Trouble with roll paper & Epson 2200 - SOLVED!! drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature.
25th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Trouble with roll paper & Epson 2200 - SOLVED!! BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources
26th Apr 2004
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\0

T531

Epson R300 settings.

26-Apr-04 05:11 PM by jules   Posted by jules

A general, generic topic
[View all]

\0

T362

Hahnemuhle Torchon Profile?

24-Apr-04 07:43 PM by RebelPOW   Posted by RebelPOW

A general, generic topic
[View all]

\11

T1298

Epson 2200 or Canon i9900?

24-Apr-04 01:55 AM by gheck58   Posted by garydemos

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Epson 2200 or Canon i9900? DrJay32 Gold Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions for the Resources and eZine
14th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Epson 2200 or Canon i9900? BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources
14th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Epson 2200 or Canon i9900? DrJay32 Gold Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions for the Resources and eZine
14th Apr 2004
     Reply message RE: Epson 2200 or Canon i9900? garydemos
15th Apr 2004
          Reply message RE: Epson 2200 or Canon i9900? BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources
16th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Epson 2200 or Canon i9900? jine irene
14th Apr 2004
15th Apr 2004
     Reply message RE: Epson 2200 or Canon i9900? jine irene
17th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Epson 2200 or Canon i9900? dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
21st Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Epson 2200 or Canon i9900? garydemos
22nd Apr 2004
     Reply message RE: Epson 2200 or Canon i9900? gheck58 Silver Member
24th Apr 2004
Pages 1 | ... | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | ... | 171

G