Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

English Café

Pages 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 301
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\8

T271

EXIF Information in Galleries

05-May-16 12:58 PM by jdroach   Posted by OJD Platinum Member

Replies to this topic:
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: EXIF Information in Galleries Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
03rd May 2016
Reply message RE: EXIF Information in Galleries f5titan Platinum Member
03rd May 2016
Reply message RE: EXIF Information in Galleries olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography.
03rd May 2016
Reply message RE: EXIF Information in Galleries Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
03rd May 2016
     Reply message RE: EXIF Information in Galleries olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography.
03rd May 2016
          Reply message RE: EXIF Information in Galleries jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
05th May 2016
04th May 2016
Reply message RE: EXIF Information in Galleries OJD Platinum Member
04th May 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T217

I need a fast body for sports, which camera?

03-May-16 07:07 PM by MEMcD   Posted by shipsupt Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: I need a fast body for sports, which camera? PSAGuy Gold Member
02nd May 2016
Reply message RE: I need a fast body for sports, which camera? shipsupt Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
02nd May 2016
Reply message RE: I need a fast body for sports, which camera? MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
03rd May 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\9

T402

Frame Arch Grafitti Damage

02-May-16 08:35 PM by rosewood_ltd   Posted by Donlan

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Frame Arch Grafitti Damage glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
29th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Frame Arch Grafitti Damage lukaswerth
29th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Frame Arch Grafitti Damage Travjohn Gold Member
29th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Frame Arch Grafitti Damage esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
29th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Frame Arch Grafitti Damage agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
29th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Frame Arch Grafitti Damage bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
30th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Frame Arch Grafitti Damage elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
30th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Frame Arch Grafitti Damage esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
30th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Frame Arch Grafitti Damage rosewood_ltd Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
02nd May 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\5

T165

alternative media player to RealPlayer...

02-May-16 07:12 PM by rbaskin   Posted by Dean Taylor_

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: alternative media player to RealPlayer... belfastultra Silver Member
01st May 2016
Reply message RE: alternative media player to RealPlayer... mikerofoto Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
01st May 2016
Reply message RE: alternative media player to RealPlayer... Dean Taylor_
02nd May 2016
     Reply message RE: alternative media player to RealPlayer... belfastultra Silver Member
02nd May 2016
     Reply message RE: alternative media player to RealPlayer... rbaskin Silver Member
02nd May 2016
A topic tagged as having a question
[View all]

\20

T1088

Shutter count reset hack?

28-Apr-16 08:02 PM by MEMcD   Posted by tegel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
31st Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
31st Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
31st Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
31st Mar 2016
     Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? Ferguson Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of Nikonians
01st Apr 2016
          Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
02nd Apr 2016
               Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? Ferguson Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of Nikonians
02nd Apr 2016
               Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
03rd Apr 2016
03rd Apr 2016
                    Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
03rd Apr 2016
                         Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? shipsupt Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
28th Apr 2016
               Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? dagoldst Gold Member
28th Apr 2016
28th Apr 2016
28th Apr 2016
28th Apr 2016
28th Apr 2016
                              Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
28th Apr 2016
               Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography
02nd Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? tegel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
02nd Apr 2016
     Reply message RE: Shutter count reset hack? GilticK
25th Apr 2016
A topic tagged as someone looking for information
[View all]

\5

T205

Garden Photography

27-Apr-16 08:59 AM by bgs   Posted by kathiemt Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Garden Photography bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
27th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Garden Photography kathiemt Silver Member
27th Apr 2016
     Reply message RE: Garden Photography bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
27th Apr 2016
          Reply message RE: Garden Photography kathiemt Silver Member
27th Apr 2016
27th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T213

Interview with Nikon President Kazuo Ushida

27-Apr-16 03:05 AM by jrp   Posted by Tokyo_John Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Interview with Nikon President Kazuo Ushida bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
19th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Interview with Nikon President Kazuo Ushida jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
27th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\6

T162

How do I attach my Flickr to my posts.....like Gallery ...

26-Apr-16 04:39 PM by dm1dave   Posted by Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: How do I attach my Flickr to my posts.....like Gall... mikerofoto Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
26th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: How do I attach my Flickr to my posts.....like Gall... Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th Apr 2016
     Reply message RE: How do I attach my Flickr to my posts.....like Gall... Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th Apr 2016
     Reply message RE: How do I attach my Flickr to my posts.....like Gall... dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
26th Apr 2016
26th Apr 2016
               Reply message RE: How do I attach my Flickr to my posts.....like Gall... dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
26th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\18

T480

I'm back...

26-Apr-16 03:36 PM by jrp   Posted by rickpaul Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: I'm back... Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
14th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... jkg0806 Gold Member  Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent posting with an always positive comment, sharing his knowledge, contributing to the spirit of the community.
14th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography   Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
14th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
14th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... RockyIII Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
14th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... rickpaul Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest
14th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
15th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
15th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... DaddySS Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
15th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... Scotty Silver Member
15th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
15th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... rickpaul Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest
16th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
17th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... Pete Wilson Gold Member Winner in the Annual Nikonians Best Images Contest 2015
18th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... dhrphoto Silver Member
20th Apr 2016
21st Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Winner in the Annual Nikonians Best Images Contest 2015
21st Apr 2016
Reply message RE: I'm back... jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
26th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\4

T221

Disney's The Jungle Book - Amazing!

23-Apr-16 06:36 AM by GBaylis   Posted by esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Disney's The Jungle Book - Amazing! bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
17th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Disney's The Jungle Book - Amazing! ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
19th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Disney's The Jungle Book - Amazing! ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
22nd Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Disney's The Jungle Book - Amazing! GBaylis Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Awarded for his generous and continuous sharing of his high level skills with the Nikonians community Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Articles.
23rd Apr 2016
This is a hot, active topic!
[View all]

\21

T990

Microfiber clothes

21-Apr-16 04:29 PM by voyageurfred   Posted by Bill Kennedy Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes fmrnykr Silver Member
15th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes Bill Kennedy Gold Member
16th Apr 2016
     Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes ajdooley Gold Member
16th Apr 2016
16th Apr 2016
               Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes ajdooley Gold Member
16th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
16th Apr 2016
16th Apr 2016
     Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes shipsupt Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
19th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes meadowlark2 Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit of Nikonians. Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
16th Apr 2016
16th Apr 2016
     Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography
18th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes Tokyo_John Gold Member
16th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography   Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
16th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
16th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire”
16th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
18th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes Greg1948 Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
18th Apr 2016
Reply message Microfiber clothes vs Lens tissue voyageurfred Silver Member
20th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes vs Lens tissue Bill Kennedy Gold Member
21st Apr 2016
     Reply message Cleaning salt spray from camera bodies and lenses voyageurfred Silver Member
21st Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Microfiber clothes dhrphoto Silver Member
20th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\1

T90

Boston Portrait and Lighting Workshop -- April 16th

17-Apr-16 07:51 PM by benveniste   Posted by benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Boston Portrait and Lighting Workshop -- April 16th benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
17th Apr 2016
[View all]

\23

T506

Finding Vivian Maier

17-Apr-16 03:00 PM by dagoldst   Posted by esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier Shovelhead Gold Member
08th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
08th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
08th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier dagoldst Gold Member
08th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier lordtoranaga Silver Member
08th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
09th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire”
11th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
11th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier richardd300 Silver Member
12th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
16th Mar 2016
16th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
16th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier RockyIII Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
16th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
16th Apr 2016
16th Apr 2016
16th Apr 2016
     Reply message RE: Finding Vivian Maier dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
16th Apr 2016
17th Apr 2016
17th Apr 2016
17th Apr 2016
17th Apr 2016
17th Apr 2016
17th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\1

T120

Galaxy Hyper Speed 120 for Medium Format Camera

15-Apr-16 07:51 PM by richardd300   Posted by bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Galaxy Hyper Speed 120 for Medium Format Camera richardd300 Silver Member
15th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\8

T313

A video I just had to share

15-Apr-16 10:03 AM by Shovelhead   Posted by Jesse Smith Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: A video I just had to share HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources. Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
12th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A video I just had to share Scotty Silver Member
13th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A video I just had to share HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources. Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
14th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A video I just had to share fmrnykr Silver Member
13th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A video I just had to share jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
13th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A video I just had to share meadowlark2 Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit of Nikonians. Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
13th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A video I just had to share dagoldst Gold Member
15th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A video I just had to share Shovelhead Gold Member
15th Apr 2016
[View all]

\25

T971

Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep?

14-Apr-16 11:54 PM by HBB   Posted by SheriB Gold Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life.

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? ctrclckws Gold Member
23rd Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? s2sailorlis_nikon Silver Member
23rd Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? DaddySS Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
24th Mar 2016
     Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? raybythesea Silver Member
06th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? meadowlark2 Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit of Nikonians. Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
23rd Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? f5titan Platinum Member
23rd Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? jcsocalphoto Silver Member
23rd Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? Kipmm Moderator Awarded for his high level expertise, specially in Wildlife Photography 
Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
23rd Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
24th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? Hinduja Silver Member
24th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? professorune
24th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? SheriB Gold Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life.
24th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? Dgastrong Gold Member
24th Mar 2016
     Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? Hinduja Silver Member
24th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? miltonpics Gold Member
24th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? dubiousone
24th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? HDJeff Silver Member
24th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? tekneektom Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Winner in the Annual Nikonians Best Images Contest 2015
06th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
06th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? SheriB Gold Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life.
06th Apr 2016
     Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
07th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? RockyIII Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
12th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? firebasebob Silver Member
12th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit
12th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Moving..Lens Boxes..Keep or not keep? HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources. Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
14th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\5

T255

Getting back into photography

14-Apr-16 05:41 PM by spiritualized67   Posted by avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Getting back into photography jcsocalphoto Silver Member
01st Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Getting back into photography jordivb Gold Member
01st Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Getting back into photography Scotty Silver Member
01st Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Getting back into photography henbo Silver Member
06th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Getting back into photography spiritualized67 Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, most notably in Street & Landscape Photography
14th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\1

T139

Fundraising campaign

12-Apr-16 03:19 AM by jrp   Posted by RockyIII Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Fundraising campaign jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
12th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\11

T511

A few thoughts about the camera market!

10-Apr-16 04:38 PM by Covey22   Posted by richardd300 Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: A few thoughts about the camera market! MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
06th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A few thougts about the camera market! IanLD
06th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A few thougts about the camera market! jkg0806 Gold Member  Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent posting with an always positive comment, sharing his knowledge, contributing to the spirit of the community.
06th Apr 2016
     Reply message RE: A few thougts about the camera market! richardd300 Silver Member
06th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A few thoughts about the camera market! dthatton Gold Member
06th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A few thoughts about the camera market! richardd300 Silver Member
06th Apr 2016
     Reply message RE: A few thoughts about the camera market! quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
07th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A few thoughts about the camera market! agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
08th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A few thoughts about the camera market! richardd300 Silver Member
09th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A few thoughts about the camera market! dagoldst Gold Member
10th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: A few thoughts about the camera market! Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine
10th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\14

T1049

Nik collection plug-ins are now free

09-Apr-16 07:11 AM by Scotty Pro   Posted by dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
24th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free rectangularimage
24th Mar 2016
     Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free PSAGuy Gold Member
25th Mar 2016
          Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free rectangularimage
25th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free ajdooley Gold Member
24th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography
24th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
24th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free PSAGuy Gold Member
24th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography
25th Mar 2016
     Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free CaptainYooh Silver Member
25th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free Gupta Gold Member
25th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free LAMILLER
26th Mar 2016
     Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free rosewood_ltd Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
28th Mar 2016
          Reply message RE: Nik collection plug-ins are now free Scotty Pro
09th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T144

Full Frame: Mirrorless vs DSLR

06-Apr-16 10:55 AM by Bela614   Posted by King Nothing Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Full Frame: Mirrorless vs DSLR MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
06th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Full Frame: Mirrorless vs DSLR Bela614 Silver Member
06th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\12

T349

File Naming on Two Camera Bodies

06-Apr-16 12:16 AM by RECONLEY   Posted by Firelake

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: File Naming on Two Camera Bodies Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
01st Apr 2016
Reply message RE: File Naming on Two Camera Bodies ajdooley Gold Member
01st Apr 2016
Reply message RE: File Naming on Two Camera Bodies Pouncer Silver Member
01st Apr 2016
Reply message RE: File Naming on Two Camera Bodies Firelake
01st Apr 2016
02nd Apr 2016
02nd Apr 2016
02nd Apr 2016
02nd Apr 2016
          Reply message RE: File Naming on Two Camera Bodies Rrfaris Gold Member
03rd Apr 2016
Reply message RE: File Naming on Two Camera Bodies Martin Turner Moderator Expert professional PJ & PR photographer
05th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: File Naming on Two Camera Bodies JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
05th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: File Naming on Two Camera Bodies RECONLEY Silver Member
06th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T183

Nikon Cap for someone - I really don't wear caps

05-Apr-16 03:49 PM by bgs   Posted by Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Nikon Cap for someone - I really don't wear caps Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
04th Apr 2016
Reply message RE: Nikon Cap for someone - I really don't wear caps bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
05th Apr 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\5

T314

Beating the smartphone crowd

30-Mar-16 06:57 PM by avm247   Posted by Martin Turner Moderator Expert professional PJ & PR photographer

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Beating the smartphone crowd rectangularimage
18th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Beating the smartphone crowd Nikon32250 Silver Member
19th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Beating the smartphone crowd jec6613
20th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Beating the smartphone crowd olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography.
20th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Beating the smartphone crowd avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
30th Mar 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\8

T270

Solidarity with those affected by Terrorism

29-Mar-16 04:34 PM by bgs   Posted by jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Solidarity with those affected by Terrorism bigfoot13 Silver Member
28th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Solidarity with those affected by Terrorism jordivb Gold Member
28th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Solidarity with those affected by Terrorism Ferguson Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of Nikonians
28th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Solidarity with those affected by Terrorism jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
28th Mar 2016
     Reply message RE: Solidarity with those affected by Terrorism Ferguson Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of Nikonians
28th Mar 2016
          Reply message RE: Solidarity with those affected by Terrorism bigfoot13 Silver Member
28th Mar 2016
               Reply message RE: Solidarity with those affected by Terrorism jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
28th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: Solidarity with those affected by Terrorism bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources
29th Mar 2016
This topic has been locked by a team member
[View all]

\0

T221

Difficulty posting in Nikonians, advice please.

28-Mar-16 03:50 PM by ajdooley   Posted by richardd300 Silver Member

A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T96

SanDisk replaced my SD card for free!

26-Mar-16 06:25 PM by Nikon32250   Posted by Nikon32250 Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: SanDisk replaced my SD card for free! Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
26th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: SanDisk replaced my SD card for free! ajdooley Gold Member
26th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: SanDisk replaced my SD card for free! Nikon32250 Silver Member
26th Mar 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T113

D810 V Sony Compact

25-Mar-16 03:52 PM by no1yak   Posted by no1yak Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: D810 V Sony Compact PSAGuy Gold Member
25th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: D810 V Sony Compact no1yak Silver Member
25th Mar 2016
[View all]

\44

T6355

The death of Compact Flash?

24-Mar-16 08:22 PM by Big Millsy   Posted by ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? IainD Platinum Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
06th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? PBlais Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
05th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? jec6613
12th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? ajdooley Gold Member
05th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? IainD Platinum Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? PSAGuy Gold Member
05th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
06th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? Ferguson Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of Nikonians
06th Jan 2016
12th Jan 2016
     Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
08th Mar 2016
          Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
20th Jan 2016
               Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? bettis1 Silver Member
20th Jan 2016
               Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? Ferguson Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of Nikonians
20th Jan 2016
20th Jan 2016
               Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
21st Jan 2016
21st Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
06th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? shutchinson Gold Member
12th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
12th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? ctadin Gold Member
12th Jan 2016
     Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
12th Jan 2016
12th Jan 2016
12th Jan 2016
12th Jan 2016
12th Jan 2016
12th Jan 2016
13th Jan 2016
12th Jan 2016
13th Jan 2016
     Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? jmiguez Silver Member
14th Jan 2016
14th Jan 2016
     Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography
19th Jan 2016
19th Jan 2016
20th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? Lomcevak Gold Member
20th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? nikonus Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
20th Jan 2016
20th Jan 2016
20th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? Infinite Vortex
21st Jan 2016
21st Jan 2016
     Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography
24th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? KnightPhoto Gold Member
24th Jan 2016
Reply message RE: The death of Compact Flash? Big Millsy
24th Mar 2016
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\11

T281

retro keyboard

23-Mar-16 04:32 PM by MEMcD   Posted by mikerofoto Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: retro keyboard dubiousone
18th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: retro keyboard ajdooley Gold Member
18th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: retro keyboard mikerofoto Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
18th Mar 2016
     Reply message RE: retro keyboard jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
18th Mar 2016
          Reply message RE: retro keyboard ajdooley Gold Member
18th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: retro keyboard coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire”
20th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: retro keyboard jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
20th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: retro keyboard blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
20th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: retro keyboard PBlais Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
20th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: retro keyboard mikerofoto Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
20th Mar 2016
Reply message RE: retro keyboard MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
23rd Mar 2016
Pages 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 301

G