New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Avoiding duplication of software capabilities

KPLaVallee KPLaVallee

Is from: Niskayuna, US
212 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
KPLaVallee Registered since 04th Mar 2009
Tue 23-Feb-16 11:18 PM
I currently have Photoshop CS4 installed and have used it for all of my previous work, along with Silver Effects pro. Since that was long ago I am sure that there are better options available. I am trying to weed my way through all the options and there are many. My points of interest are the latest Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop offerings as well as the DX0 suite of products. Im sure there are many more I should be considering.

I guess I am hoping for a little direction. Adobe seems to be the defacto standard but that doesn't mean the best. Is DX0 a duplication of PS and LR or an enhancement?

Kevin

Armstrong Grey Photography

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G