Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Anyone trade in items on Amazon?

Ferguson Ferguson

Is from: High Pooint, US
9389 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Ferguson Team Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of ... Nikonian since 19th Aug 2004
Sun 14-Feb-16 11:50 AM | edited Sun 14-Feb-16 11:51 AM by Ferguson
I try to buy local when I can but the nearest local store is out and will be for a while as they say Nikon USA is out.

Amazon not only has stock but offers to buy back lenses for about the same price as KEH is quoting.

I've heard a fair number of cases where KEH's evaluations are pretty ... aggressive maybe is the word, at lowering the price. That of course has to consider people often over-estimate the quality of their gear.

Does anyone have experience selling to Amazon? They pay shipping both ways (i.e. if you decline the offer, though it appears you must decide in advance), they have the lens I will buy as well.

Linwood

Postscript: I'm talking about Amazon proper, not a merchant on the marketplace.

Comments welcomed on pictures: Http://www.captivephotons.com

G